Choose Portreath holiday rentals and villas with Owners Direct
Planning a vacation in Portreath proves that you are certainly interested in the history of London and would like to pay your respects to a village that was once an important industrial centre. The multitude of holiday homes in the villages proves the popularity of the village as a tourism spot. Owners Direct will only be too proud to get you, your holiday house in Portreath
Find apartments and villas in Portreath for lettings
Owners Direct is proud of its extensive collection of holiday lettings in Portreath. If you have a pet, enquire which of the holiday homes in there allow for pets. And there are budget cottages and luxury holiday accommodation in Portreath to help you enjoy your vacation and not worry about the finances.
Top 10 places to visit from accommodation in Portreath
These are some of the recommended tourist destinations in Portreath. Once you visit each place you can see that the city is still untouched from the commercialization that has plagued all other tourism spots in England.
- Portreath Beach - The ideal place to surf, kayak and relax. The holiday rentals in Portreath will let you have a beautiful view of the sandy white picturesque beach.
- Cliffs - Once you are done with the beach, you can go for walking by the cliffs. There are several walking trails, made just for the purpose.
- Tehidy Country Park - The ultimate destination for nature and wildlife lovers. Indulge in mountain trail, horse-riding, hiking and so on./li>
- Zoo Paradise Park - The zoo is situated at a distance of about 13 miles from the village. Enjoy watching animals and pet them at will.
- Treasure Park - The ideal place to enjoy with your family; there are activities for everybody.
- National Maritime Museum - Situated just 20 kilometres from Portreath, this is a must visit destination for those interested in everything and anything connected with ships.
- Flambards - A famous theme park situated 19 kilometres from the village. Set aside a full day to enjoy the magic of this magnificently designed park.
- Chysauster Ancient Village English Heritage - As the name suggests, this is a heritage site 19 kilometres from the village and it showcases a peek of a life during Iron Age and Roman times.
- Museum Of Witchcraft - The tantalizing world of witches is exhibited through various artefacts and other properties witches used to use
- Healey's Cornish Cyder Farm - Situated just 12 kilometres from Portreath, you can watch how jams, pickles and wines are made. /ol>
- See more Things to do in Portreath
- See more Top 10 things to do in Portreath