Choose Tirana holiday rentals and villas with Owners Direct
Holidaying in Albania can be exciting and a visit to Tirana, the capital of the country will bring you fresh experiences from a land that was once ruled by communist parties. Since the country is touted as one of the best budget destinations in Europe, you must stay for a longer time in one of the holiday homes in Tirana and experience what the city has to offer.
Find apartments and villas in Tirana for lettings
Since, accommodation needs of people are different, holiday rentals in Tirana caters to the interests of each one of them. If you want to have a scenic view of the town with the mountains in the background, then a holiday accommodation in the Tirana square will be ideal. On Saturdays, you can watch the little children riding their toy electric cars in the square. And there is nothing to worry about rent because holiday lettings in the town cater to the interests of the budget conscious.
Top 10 places to visit from accommodation in Tirana
Apart from an impressive collection of well-maintained holiday rentals in Tirana, there are some interesting places to visit too. Here are some of them:
- City Centre Sheshi Skenderbeg - Tickle your imagination and give yourself a visual treat by visiting the Clock Tower. You can watch the skyline and the Ferris wheel from the tower.
- Cable Car Riding in Mount Dajti - If you are not afraid of heights then enjoy a cable car ride atop the Mount Dajti. The views are spectacular.
- Archaeological Centre - Nothing will give you a better insight into the history of the city better than the archaeological centre.
- National History Museum - The interior of the building is equally impressive as the exhibits on display. The rich culture and history of Albania is etched expressively so the visitors can easily gauge the facts.
- Natural Sciences Museum of Albania - Information about the flora and fauna in Albania.
- Rruga Shemsi Haka - The most important market in Tirana that offers fresh fruits, vegetables and meat. Ideal if you are staying in a self-catering holiday house in the town.
- Fortress of Justinian - A historical castle covered in ivy.
- National Art Gallery - A rich collection of art that features works of artists from the 13th century to the present time.
- The Pyramid - A former museum of the feared Enver Hoxhz is worth a visit.
- Tirana Park - The park is luscious and well-kept, but it surprises you with a Commonwealth war grave right in the middle.
- See more Things to do in Tirana
- See more Top 10 things to do in Tirana