Price is one of the most important considerations for travellers. Our quotable rates system makes it easy for travellers to search by price and get instant quotes based on their specific dates. And when you use quotable rates, your listing will show in all relevant search results.
Why use quotable rates?
- Your property will be displayed for travellers who are searching in your area by price range.
- Travellers see an instant quote based on their desired dates without having to contact you.
- Enabling quotable rates is the first step in adding online booking to your listing.
Setting up quotable rates is easy
Enter your standard base rate
Your standard price applies to all dates, so you should set this as the minimum or average amount you charge for your property. Adding a standard rate ensures travellers can always get an instant quote when enquiring about your property.
Add any seasonal rates
Seasonal prices allow you to set specific rates for different periods throughout the year. For example, you can add rates on a week-by-week basis, or have separate rates for your high and low seasons.
Add special event pricing
If there is a special event (e.g, sporting event, music festival, etc.) happening near your property, you can create special event pricing for specific dates and take advantage of the high demand for your property area.
- Using a combination of nightly, weekly, and monthly rates allows you to create rate breaks for guests who stay for longer periods of time.
- You can enter your rates five years in advance, giving travellers the ability to see accurate pricing even when they’re shopping well in advance of their travel dates.
- Block out any dates you don’t want to rent on your calendar to ensure guests don’t enquire for those days.