Villa situated in the heart of the Cap d'Antibes sleeping max 8 with open plan living/dining/kitchen with full length sliding windows onto terraces with an outdoor dining table. The indoor dining table seats 8.
The kitchen has fridge/freezer, range cooker with 5 hobs, dishwasher, double sink, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. It is fully equipped with saucepans, serving dishes and tableware.
The terraces & garden have 6 loungers, 4 square tables, 10 chairs & a BBQ for flexibility. The 8x4m cumbrian slate mirror pool is fully alarmed. The garden is planted with a mix of local and tropical plants.
Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms with queen sized beds; all with floor to ceiling windows onto terraces, plus a shower room, bathroom and separate loo. Downstairs, there is a study/single/twin bed with a guest loo & basin. Behind the house is a secluded outdoor shower.
The feel is contemporary, light and informal with white decor and solid wood floors throughout.
The house is situated in a quiet, green residential area of the Cap. In addition to the main house, the garage accessed from the garden contains a ping pong table and a small drinks fridge.
The house is rented fully furnished and all bed linen, bath and beach towels are provided. The pool is maintained weekly and there is a weekly gardener. There is a french speaking cleaning team and an English speaking management team living five minutes from the house.
The house is fully fenced with an electric side gate and an electric sliding gate into the drive and garden. The house has a burglar alarm and a safe.
Please note we don't accept any pets (wooden floors and cared for garden) and don't allow big parties (we have lovely neighbours). The staircase does not have a hand rail, the pool is alarmed but not fenced and there are quite a lot of hard surfaces....bottom line its not really suitable for small children nor does it provide handicapped access. That said, friends with larger children have had a marvellous time. The pool is in full view of the terrace.
Nearby are the attractions of the Cote d'Azur:
Just up the hill from the house is the church at the top of the Cap with wonderful views across the sea.
Plage Keller with safe swimming and fine restaurants plus the start of a beautiful coastal walk around the Cap.
Antibes with its covered farmers' market, large port and Picasso museum.
Juan les Pins with many beaches and restaurants.
Nice with its museums and port.
Saint Paul de Vence: a walled village with the Maeght Foundation for 20th century art
Cannes: with the Croisette and where you can take the ferry to St Tropez or the car free islands off Cannes. Another ferry goes from Juan les Pins.
The nearest access to the sea is a five minute walk away.
It was our second visit in consecutive years to La Maison Moderne and our first family holiday back to the same house ever! Ideal for a family with teens plus, everybody can be together or find their own space. The house is light, airy and comfortable. The absence of air conditioning not causing a problem. The pool wonderfully refreshing. The table tennis below the house keeping the noise of the competitors away from the readers/sun bathers. The location of La Maison Moderne, walking distance for the sea, beaches and good restaurants. An easy drive for all the sights of the still incredibly hard to beat, Côte d'Azur. Half an hour from Nice Airport makes the travel to and from, easy too.
|Final Clean & Laundry||£298.33|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£852.38|
The rates include bedlinen, beach and bath towels and standard use of utilities and the cost of the final clean and laundry. There is a 1,000 euro security deposit in case of breakages/damage.
60 days from arrival = 15%
60 - 30 days prior to arrival = 50%
Less than 30 days = 100%
A 25% deposit is required to secure any booking. The remaining 75% plus security deposit is due 90 days prior to your stay.