Secluded Traditional Greek House Set In A Idyllic Location, Secluded Pool
Secluded and private, the fisherman's cottage is located just a short walk from the beach. The private pool, nearby taverna and beach make the cottage the perfect choice for a couple or young family.
Entrance into open plan lounge area and galley kitchen. Double bedroom, twin bedroom (with bunk-style beds), Bathroom.
The lounge area with large dining table and fireplace. Doors open on to a vine-shaded terrace with the sea just in front.
The traditional 'galley-style' kitchen is situated at the end of the living area.
Next to the living area, and screened by a curtain is the romantic master bedroom area with Aegean style bed.
At the other end of the living area is a doorway (also screened by a curtain) to a twin bedroom, with bunk beds which are suitable for children. (Please note that the upper bunk is not recommended for a young child due to the ladder access.)
The cottage has a small but functional bathroom with shower.
The private pool is set in a pretty patio surrounded by gardens and flowers.
Size: 5m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 0.90m; Deep End: 1.90m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We really loved the place - it was so peaceful and the area around the cottage was quiet - we were even able to have a fire and cook our evening meal on an empty beach! We hired a car for our week long stay but would have been quite happy to have stayed in the local area as there were nice walks and the bus was easily accessible.Agni Travel's service was excellent and we would love to book a holiday with you in the future.
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
I thought the cottage was nicer than it appeared in the photographs. It is a charming place and had really lovely personal touches like the tomatoes and grapes growing in the garden. It was great to find that the beach was quite wild and off the road.
Activity and Interests
Koyevinas Beach is a beautiful sweeping bay with a gently sloping beach and fabulously clear turquoise waters . No wonder Koyevinas, together with the nearby Avlaki, is a favourite for the locals! The beach is fringed by just a few villas, a taverna serving excellent local food, and a small sailing school offering dinghy sailing and sail-boarding. This is really is a Greek Island heaven.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
MHTE:0829K121K306600 AR.PR:2796/B.K A.M:36657 5/6/2009
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 60 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet
- The cottage has a small but functional bathroom with shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, bunk beds
- Next to the living area, and screened by a curtain is the romantic master bedroom area with Aegean style bed. At the other end of the living area is a doorway (also screened by a curtain) to a twin bedroom, with bunk beds which are suitable for children.
- Gated Community
- 4 garden chairs
- The private pool is set in a pretty patio surrounded by gardens and flowers. Size: 5m x 4m Depths: Shallow: 0.90m; Deep End: 1.50m