2 bedroom villa with secluded and private pool, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 2-5 people
Nestled below the small village of Maroulas, only a short drive from the beach, Villa Sevos is a comfortably furnished property set within its own gardens. A small selection of local amenities including tavernas, traditional bars and shops can be found in the village, just a short walk away.
On the ground floor there is a living/dining room with satellite TV, an open plan kitchen which is fully equipped and a bedroom with 2 single beds with en suite shower/wc.
An internal staircase leads upstairs where there is a second bedroom with a double bed, en suite bathroom and a beautiful balcony with sea views.
The comfortable lounge area has 2 large sofas and TV with free-view satellite channels. The villa also has WiFi internet. From the lounge, French doors open onto a shaded dining terrace next to the pool.
The kitchen has a full cooker with hob and microwave. A large fridge and freeze along with a washing machine provides all you need for a self catering summer holiday. There are also inside and outside dining areas.
There are 2 air conditioned bedrooms; 1 double and 1 twin. The master bedroom has doors opening onto a private terrace with sunbeds and dining furniture. The twin bedroom has patio doors opening onto the pool terrace. If required, folding beds can be provided suitable for 2 extra children.
Each bedroom has its own bathroom. Maid service, bath towels and hand towels are included.
Outside there is an attractive garden with swimming pool, sunbeds and umbrellas, BBQ and outside grill along with outside dining and patio furniture. The pool is set in tended gardens.
Size: 8m x 4m
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Maroulas: is a picturesque medieval village set above the bay of Rethymnon. The village is a UNESCO heritage site and features two watchtowers from the times of the Venetians. The cobbled streets and stone paths serve pretty whitewashed houses, three little tavernas and a few local shops. The village, although very quiet, is just a few minutes away by car from the town of Rethymnon, and 3 km from some of the most outstanding beaches in the area.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 5 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
PR:7555/2008 N.S:1344-12- 3308 -4/11/2008
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books - Fiction / Non-fiction
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- winery tours
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 130 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Each bedroom has its own bathroom. Maid service is included.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- There are 2 air conditioned bedrooms; 1 double and 1 twin. The master bedroom has doors opening onto a private terrace with sunbeds and dining furniture. The twin bedroom has patio doors opening onto the pool terrace.
- 4 garden chairs