3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Private and Secluded Pool, Sleeps 4-8
Villa Dimitris, a delightful 3 bedroom villa, is set within an olive grove above the pretty coastal village of Kalyves. The private swimming pool stays in the sun all day while the secluded roof terrace overlooks the pool, surrounding countryside and sea views beyond. A traditional taverna and the beautiful sandy beach of Kalyves, are close by.
Ground Floor: Lounge, kitchen, twin bedroom, bathroom.
1st Floor: 2 double bedrooms (opening onto roof terrace), and family bathroom.
The large air conditioned lounge has 2 sofas which open into extra beds if required. Doors from the lounge open to the front terrance, with patio dining furniture, which overlooks the pool and gardens.
The villa has a large fully fitted modern kitchen with plenty of preparation areas along with a dining area. The kitchen opens onto a shaded side terrace.
Villa Dimitris has 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 2 Doubles and 1 Twin. (If required, 2 extra people can sleep in the air conditioned lounge on sofa beds.) Upstairs there are 2 air conditioned bedrooms (2 Doubles). The twin bedroom is located downstairs.
The villa has 2 family bathrooms. Maid service linen and towels are included.
The pool is set within well tended, lush gardens. It is completely private and secluded with no nearby neighbours overlooking. The roof terrace overlooks the pool and has wonderful panoramic views.
Size: 7m x 3.5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.20m; Deep End: 1.50m
Pool Access: via Ladder
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
What we liked most was the view the privacy and the level of comfort.
Activity and Interests
Set in an olive grove, above the pretty coastal village of Kalives, Villa Dimitris offers 3 bedrooms, secluded gardens and private pool. The highlight is a roof terrace which overlooks the pool, surrounding countryside and sea views beyond.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 5 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
MHTE:1042K123K0353600 PR.:7331/2010 -14/12/2010
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- winery tours
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 170 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- The villa has 2 family bathrooms. Maid service is included.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 2 extra beds - available on request free of charge
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms. 2 doubles and 1 twin.