Air Conditioned 6 Bedroomed Villa, 4 Bathrooms, Private Pool, SeaViews Sleeps 12
Villa Mirella is a beautiful property with private pool, close to Fiscardo's famous Foki Bay and beach. Six bedrooms means that the property can sleep up to 12 persons. This makes Villa Mirella ideal for large families or groups. The villa is fully air-conditioned and has WiFi internet.
The villa owners, Kostas and Mirella, also run the nearby taverna, 'To Petrino' and offer a taverna meal delivery service exclusively for their guests at Villa Mirella.
The villa is split into 2 separate levels (ground level and upper level) both of which are self-contained. The ground level opens directly on to the pool terrace. The upper level has a set of steps down to the pool.
Each level is similar and has: large lounge, full kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The ground level has a large living area with comfortable sofas and a feature fireplace. There is Satellite TV (local channels), CD and DVD player and Wi-Fi Internet. Patio doors open on to a covered dining terrace, adjacent to the pool, with seating for 12 people.
The lower level has a large fully fitted kitchen with dining area. The kitchen is equipped with full cooker (hob and oven), fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker and filter coffee machine.
The upper level also has a large living area with comfortable sofas and a feature fireplace. There is Satellite TV (local channels), CD and DVD player and Wi-Fi Internet. Patio doors lead out to a large sun terrace with bamboo style patio furniture.
There are lovely views across the village and out to sea from the balconies. There is also a second balcony and seating area accessed from the lounge.
The upper level also has a large fully fitted kitchen with dining area. The kitchen is equipped with full cooker (hob and oven), fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker and filter coffee machine.
The property has 6 air conditioned bedrooms, 3 on each level. Each level has 1 double and 2 twin bedrooms. All bedrooms are fully air conditioned.
There are 4 bathrooms, two on each level. The upstairs main bathroom has a full bath and shower as well as a washing machine. The second bathroom on each floor is a shower room.
Villa Mirella has a kidney shaped swimming pool surrounded by sunbathing terraces. Sun loungers and umbrellas are provided.
A covered terrace has tables and chairs for 12 people to dine. This is situated outside the living room on the ground floor level. The brick-built BBQ and pizza oven is situated by the private swimming pool and is ideal for al fresco cooking.
Size: 8m x 3.5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.2m; Deep End:1.75 m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We had a nice holiday in Kefalonia and one of the key parts was Villa Mirella which we felt was a very nice place to stay! Your guides were really helpful and Iwe will definitely look up your listings first before our next trip in the Mediterranean. I wish you all the best!Istvn
Activity and Interests
Villa Mirella is in the village of Tselentata which 2 km from the centre of Fiscardo in one direction and 2 km from the village of Manganos in the other direction. The nearby Foki Bay with its idyllic beach and excellent taverna is just a 20 min walk or 2 min drive.
Fiscardo, with its waterfront tavernas and bars, is simply a delight. Strict building regulations, to maintain the elegance of the Venetian architecture which lines Fiscardo's horseshoe harbour, have created a magical setting that is one of Kefalonias highlights.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £106|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0830K122K0872701 AR.PR:1126 22/11/2010
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Books - Fiction / Non-fiction
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 250 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Maid service is included.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 6 - 2 Single Bed
- 6 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.