2 Bedroom Villa With Private Pool, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 2-5 People
Villa Fedra is an attractive, modern villa close to tavernas and shops in Katelios and just a short walk from the sandy beaches of Katelios and St. Barbara.
The split-level villa is built on 3 floors, and the whole property has been cleverly designed and stylishly furnished offering high quality accommodation which sleeps from 2 to 5 persons.
The front door opens into the comfortable living area which has a balcony overlooking the pool.
Each floor is connected by a central staircase. There are 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin) and a sofa bed in the dining area for a 5th person if required. The villa has 3 bathrooms and a laundry room.
The large kitchen and dining area has access directly to the pool terrace.
Stylishly designed with comfortable sofas and a coffee table, the living room has French windows leading out to a balcony with steps to the private swimming pool. The living room has Satellite TV (local channels) and a DVD player.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with full oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and dishwasher.
The dining area is next to the kitchen and is spacious and modern. Here there is another sofa which converts to a bed for a fifth person if required.
From the kitchen there is a door to the poolside terrace with table and parasol providing a shaded outside dining area.
A couple of steps lead from the kitchen area up to a utility room equipped with washing machine, ironing board and iron. This leads to another bathroom with full bath, shower and WC.
The air conditioned master bedroom has a double bed and balcony doors leading to front and back balconies. Twin bedroom is also air conditioned.
The ground floor dining room has a sofa bed and separate bathroom with full bath for a 5th person if required.
The villa has three bathrooms, two with bath and shower and one with a shower. There is a bathroom on each one of the 3 floors giving each of the bedrooms a dedicated bathroom. The ground floor bathroom has full bath and is situated next to the utility room.
The villa is set in colourful gardens and has a private swimming pool. The swimming pool is surrounded by paved sunbathing terraces and access to the pool is either from the living room or from the kitchen. By the pool there are chairs and a table with parasol to provide a shaded dining area. The pool has hydrajets.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 0.75m; Deep End: 2m
Top Traveller Review
Excellent villa with pool in a fantastic location
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
An absolutely fantastic villa in a wonderful location. Katelios is a lovely town and the villa was very well equipped and very clean. Would thoroughly recommend.
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Excellent villa with pool in a fantastic location
Absolutely beautiful villa, spotlessly clean and very well equipped. Excellent location, close to the lovely little town of Katelios, with its wonderful tavernas. Excellent caretaker and wonderful maid who came in every day. I could not fault this holiday!
Activity and Interests
Katelios is a sleepy coastal village with sandy beach and small fishing harbour. Katelios is famous for its fresh fish tavernas that line the waterfront. There are several (low-key) bars, a couple of supermarkets and an exchange/car rental office. The beach rarely becomes busy, with the largest number of visitors being the loggerhead turtles who favour the soft sand for making a nest.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0830K10000832901 AR.PR:159 18/02/2010
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books - Fiction / Non-fiction
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- winery tours
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 130 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- The villa has three bathrooms, two with bath and shower and one with a shower. Maid service is included.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Sofa Bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- The air conditioned master bedroom has a double bed and balcony doors leading to front and back balconies. The views from the balcony over the pool with glimpses of the sea from the side. Twin bedroom is also air conditioned. The ground floor dining room has a sofa bed and separate bathroom with full bath for a 5th person if required.