2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, shared swimming pool, sleeps 2-5 people
Spiti Petros is located just above the pretty and unhurried coastal village of Saint Stephanos, with its quaint water front tavernas. Nearby beaches include Avlaki and Kerasia where you can enjoy snorkeling, windsurfing and dinghy sailing. Spiti Petros is in an ideal location for a family holiday with 2 bedrooms and a large swimming pool.
Bungalow style: Sitting room, kitchen/dining area, double bedroom, twin bedroom, family bathroom. Large balcony over pool.
The sitting room has comfortable seating and TV.
The kitchen/dining area is fully equipped and includes dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave. A washing machine is located on the terrace by the front door.
There are 2 air conditioned bedrooms: a double and a twin. Both bedrooms open onto a balcony with views over the pool and to the sea. An additional folding bed can be provided, if required, to sleep a 5th person.
There is a large family bathroom with shower. Maid service is included.
The large pool is shared with Villa Kiki and Renoula Cottage, and has plenty of sunbeds for everyone.
Size: 9m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.30m; Deep End: 2.85m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We had a fabulous fortnight in San Stefanos spending some days at the villa pool and others exploring the secluded beaches in surrounding area.Local tavernas were good value for money and the local inhabitants very friendly.The villa itself was very comfortable with good quality fridgefreezer etc and a decent TV to watchDVD's or catch up with UK news.The Agni Team could not have been more helpful and their personal approach to customer care gives me the confidence to consider further holidays with them.
Activity and Interests
Saint Stephanos: the island of Corfu has its secrets and Saint Stephanos, set around a horse-shoe shaped bay, is certainly one of them. An extremely pretty fishing village, located between Kalami and Kassiopi, that has managed to retain its traditional look and laid back feel. There is a small local Greek community that welcomes its visitors with the warmth and hospitality for which Greece is famous. The excellent setting, waterfront Tavernas and bars, along with a scattering of mini-markets, shops and boat hire create a delightful Greek island holiday destination.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £46|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- winery tours
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- 80 m²
- Bathroom 1
- There is a large family bathroom with shower. Maid service is included.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Folding Bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- There are 2 air conditioned bedrooms: a double and a twin. Both bedrooms open onto a balcony with views over the pool and to the sea. An additional folding bed can be provided, if required, to sleep a 5th person.