3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private pool, sleeps 2-7 people
Located just a few meters from the beach, on a pretty and unspoiled coastline, is this delightful villa with 3 bedrooms. The villa offers a private pool, stunning sea views and walking distance to tavernas and shops. The location is perfect for enjoying a quiet holiday to Cyprus. Layout: Large open-plan lounge/dining area, kitchen, 3 Bedrooms (1double, 2 twin), 3 bathrooms, private pool.
Living area: The living room/TV area has patio doors to the shaded dining terrace and directly to the pool.
Kitchen: The large modern kitchen is perfectly equipped for enjoying meals privately at the villa along with a pool side BBQ.
Additional Information: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had the best time!
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
The description was very accurate and realistic!
Maintenance/Car Hire etc:
Everything was excellent! There was only one minor problem ... the glass windows have problem locking and in particular one of them did not lock at all and we had to leave the house with unlocked window when we went out for dinner or to a trip. The area though was very quiet and we did not feel uncomfortable when we left the house. Other than that minor issue, everything else was perfect!
Activity and Interests
Pomos: is a quaint fishing village located at the foot of the Troodos hills, ideally situated for those who enjoy walking the coastline and mountain tracks. The small harbour of Pomos is the central focal point of local life with fishing boats laden with nets and the catch of the day eagerly offered by the waterside tavernas. A magnificent Byzantine church dominates the small village centre which also offers a choice of restaurants, a coffee shop, supermarket and bank with ATM machine.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
Air Conditioning is charged locally at 6 Euros per air conditioning unit used.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- winery tours
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Folding Bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms. The master bedroom features an open plan bathroom and enjoys a sea view balcony which also overlooks the pool. From this location, you can enjoy the breathtaking sunsets over the sea. There are 2 twin bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. An extra bed (folding) can be provided, if required, for an extra person.
- Walkway to Water
- 6 garden chairs
- 6 deck chairs