CLASSY LONDON STUDIO APARTMENT
The apartment consists of a doubled bedroom equipped with:
1) a double bed, a wardrobe, and a flat screen TV.
2) a living room with 2 double sofa beds and a flat screen TV.
The kitchen area has full kitchen facilities: fridge/freezer, washing machine, cooker, grill, oven and hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, pots and pans, cutlery, cups, glasses and coffee maker.
WESTFIELD : UNIQUE TOURIST ATTRACTIONS: This is a must see : Europe’s largest shopping centre: Westfield Stratford city, features more than 300 shops, 70 restaurants, a 14-screen cinema, 3 hotels and Britain’s largest casino. Fashion, food , leisure community, and kids are all there.
TRANSPORT: Going to the city:
Main underground stations: Stratford, Leyton, Leytonstone.
Main overground stations: Stratford, Maryland, Leytonstone high road, Wanstead Park and Forest Gate.
From Stanstead airport you can take bus a9 to Stratford (45 mins)
From Heathrow take the underground to Stratford or Leyton
From Gatwick , take the train to London Bridge and the underground to Stratford.
From Luton , take the train to London , then the underground to Stratford or Leyton.
If you are driving, there is a free off street parking at the apartment.
About the Owner
If you decide to book, you send me an email requesting a booking confirmation and i will send you confirmation of booking. From there you need to pay 10% via paypal.com to complete the booking. You only pay the remaining 90 % on arrival to the apartment .
(1 traveller reviews)
HomeAway needs to definitely reconsider this one !
This listing is terribly misrepresented. We have rented several HomeAway properties and have been extremely pleased with them ...until now. The listing states that the apartment is classy and that is not an accurate description. The place was filthy. So much so that my family didn't even want to take their shoes off to walk around. I think the owner should reconsider charging a cleaning fee because, maybe that way, people will take consideration and actually keep it clean. There was expired food in the refrigerator and the walls were just as dirty as the floors. All in all, this place is run down. It is located in a less than desirable part of town and my family and I did not feel safe walking around after dark. The listing also makes it sound like it is conveniently located and that is simply incorrect. We had to ride on one train after another to even get to any of London's top spots. We spent most of our time on trains during our visit and that is not what we had expected for our first visit to London. We had to leave one night early because the trains did not run early enough to insure that we could make it to the airport in time for our early return flight and the owner would not refund our money and could only suggest that we take a taxi. This was an unfortunate experience for my family and I can only hope that it doesn't happen to someone else's family.
Activity and Interests
Elegant and large one bed apartment , 10mins from Stratford city and Westfield, 15min on the underground train from Stratford to the city, Liverpool Street, banks and St Pauls, 30mins to Westminster, Piccadilly Circus, London Eye, and Tower Bridge. Ideal location to see London and relax. This apartment is equipped with a flat screen TV, both in the bedroom and in the living room, wireless internet, is also close to Westfield with its spectacular tourist attractions, and will offer travelers memorable romantic breaks or a chance to visit many sites in London and its East London suburbs.
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- city centre
- live theatre
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 45 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Room 2