Max. guests: 10, Indoor area: 240 m2, Ground area: 1500 m2, Bedrooms: 4, Bathrooms: 4,
This stunning luxury stone villa has been newly built to the highest standards. It has a carefully manicured garden with plenty of natural shade and sunshine around a big pool overlooking the village and surrounded only by green nature. Outside you will also find a terrace for al fresco dinning with barbecue and a children's playground. All of the living areas and bedrooms have separate direct access to the garden and pool area. Inside on the ground floor you will find a big open space with a fully equipped kitchen, dinning and living room. The spacious living room has a big fireplace and LCD sat TV. One of the bedrooms is also on the ground floor while the others are upstairs. All of the bedrooms are very spacious with en suite bathrooms and separate air conditioning. There are also table tennis, gated parking for up to 4 cars and broadband WiFi Internet. The region is renowned for its food and there are many excellent restaurants close by.
About the Manager
What makes this villa unique
WiFi and AirCon
Big private pool
Activity and Interests
The villa is in a peaceful and private location just outside and within a short walking distance from the village of Kringa. Kringa is situated in central Istria five kilometres southern of Tinjan on the spot of the Iron Age edifice later a Roman fortress, the second largest settlement in the Tinjan municipality. The region is renowned for its food and there are many excellent restaurants close by. The interior of Istria with hilltop towns and beautiful landscape is ideal for driving, cycling and walking. The Adriatic coast and busy tourist town of Porec, all the beaches of Istria, all the historical sites and other places worth visiting are just a short drive away. Grocery shop, bar and an excellent tavern are in walking distance. You can also buy groceries directly from local producers.
- The price includes: 7 night accommodation, final cleaning (and mid stay if it is two or more weeks), laundry (once per week linen and twice towels), pool maintenance, water, electricity, tourist tax, villa mobile phone – a direct link to us for assistance and troubleshooting, firewood, broadband WiFi Internet, meet and greet with a welcome basket of local products.
A 30% down payment is required on booking confirmation. The rest is due on arrival or before arrival.
A 400 euro damage security deposit is required which is to be returned on departure.
- Damage deposit: €400.00
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“WiFi and AirCon Big private pool Beautiful garden”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- 240 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Jacuzzi, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Jacuzzi, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- The living room sofa bed is available if you need additional space. A baby cot, child bed and a high chair are also available.
- 10 garden chairs
- 8 deck chairs
- Luxury stone villa in Central Istria