8 Persons, 4 Beds, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Providing a beautiful setting for year-round holiday enjoyment, this spacious 3 bed ground floor retreat offers a sublime sense of bliss for family groups of 8.
The charming modernised home benefits from all the must-have mod cons including WIFI and SAT TV. Complemented by a fully-equipped open plan kitchen diner, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms the apartment offers a hassle-free taste of home whilst away.
The cosy central heating sets the scene for toasty wintertime breaks, whilst the private garden with alfresco dining area promises carefree summertime moments.
Situated in an idyllic chalet residence just 30 metres away from a Wellness spa (for which guests enjoy one free entry to) and also just a 10 minute walk from the resort centre, the home offers everything you could need to make the most of your Livigno stay. A private parking space is also to hand for added convenience.
Open Plan Space
• A charming living space that overlooks the sunny garden
• Features a flat screen SAT TV, WIFI access and a comfortable sofa
• Accompanied by an open plan kitchen diner
• The family modern kitchen is fully-equipped with a cooker hob, toaster microwave, kettle, coffee machine and dishwasher
• Complemented by an inviting dining area for 8
• Accompanied by an alfresco dining area for 8
• A spacious master bedroom furnished with a double bed
• A flexible bedroom furnished with 2 single beds
• Furnished with 2 single beds
• A double sofa bed to the living room enables groups of 8 to comfortably be accommodated in the holiday retreat
• To accommodate larger groups please enquire after the apartments ‘Nontiscordardime’ and ‘Genziana’, which are located in the same chalet as ‘Stella Alpina’
• Fitted with a power shower, wash basin, mirror, WC and bidet
• A contemporary shower room with wash basin and WC
Further benefits include a hairdryer, ski storage area, ski boot heater, safety lockers and private laundry facilities.
Guests will easily be able to unwind in style off the ski slopes, to a beautiful modern Wellness centre, just 20 metres away. Offering steam rooms, hot tubs and a sauna, the intimate spa setting provides a luxury treat for you and your guests to enjoy throughout your stay.
In all, the apartment features 6 external steps. The retreat also benefits from a private garden and balcony space. Providing the ultimate holiday setting, the garden allows guests to easily soak up some sun on one of the private sun loungers provided, or with a memorable alfresco feast.
A private parking space is on hand for guests’ use.
Situated a 5 minute walk away from Livigno centre, the holiday home offers the perfect setting for enjoying a full-on break, as well as a relaxed getaway.
The year-round resort of Livigno offers an extensive range of restaurants, cafes and bars to complement your stay, alongside live music venues and opportunities to take up tax-free shopping, spa and fitness moments as well as a full range of outdoor leisure pursuits.
Perfect for winter sports, Livigno is home to one of the best Snowboard parks in all of Europe, as well as a great Ski school and a fantastic range of Ski runs.
From Snow Go-karting, ice skating, zip wiring and horse riding to mountain biking at Mottolino and tree-top climbing at Larix Park; there is as much to enjoy off the Ski slopes as on them.
Livigno has a free shuttle bus service that drives you from the North to the South of the town stopping at every main ski-lift. This service is available from 08:00 Am till 20:00 Pm.
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
The resort offers duty free shopping alongside the world’s most extensive choice of ski resort dining facilities, with over 150 bars and 60 restaurants, the unique features superbly complement the flexibility enjoyed from the stylish self-catering accommodation.
The breath-taking Lake Livigno is arguably the focal feature of the Spol Valley and provides the perfect backdrop to hiking and trekking tours which take visitors past the beautiful natural glaciers, the Black sea fed rivers and the fresh unspoilt alpine lakes. For an opportunity to further appreciate the spectacular scenery, the world famous UNESCO Rhaetian Railway track, one of the steepest in the world; runs the famous Bernina Express, which takes visitors on an unforgettable 360° panoramic voyage up the Bernina pass to the chic Swiss resort of St. Moritz.
Whatever the season the facilities and features make Livigno stand out as the best European Ski resort destination. So what are you waiting for?
Other Activities Include:
Bike Rentals, Funicular Railway, Ice Skating, Quad Bikes, Ski Shuttle, Ski Storage, Skidoo, Skiing - Snow, Summer Skiing
Ski: Distance from Ski Lift 1000 metres.
Livigno has the highest skiing altitudes and the best snow records in all of Europe from November to May, Livigno is the place to Ski!
It sits between two mountains Mottolino and Carosello, both with wonderful Ski runs that traverse down to the village. The runs cater for beginners and experienced skiers.
This picturesque Italian resort boasts the largest cross country centre extending over 70km, has one of Europe’s largest snowboard and freestyle parks with 2 circuits and 150 snow canons as well as 115km of outstanding ski slopes which are easily reached by 32 high tech ski lifts and are ideal for beginner and intermediate skiers.
Off the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice climbing, husky sledding, snow mobile tours, horse riding, ice driving lessons and a family fun day at the Larix Adventure Park. Once visitors have enjoyed an action packed day; the Wellness Centre and Spa provides the perfect indulgent opportunity to relax.
- Service Charge:
For all our self-catering properties in Livigno, a mandatory Service Charge is added to your booking. The charge includes final cleaning, bed linen & towels for all guests, heating, electricity & water together with the Privilege Card, which is also included. The weekly service charge will be €240 if staying between 26th Nov - 5th May and €160 between 6th May - 25th November. During the winter period, the property will only be available to book from Saturday to Saturday.
The Privilege Card offers great deals & early booking opportunities for ski-passes(no queuing), ski schools & equipment rentals (free delivery to your apartment). It also offers guaranteed discounts at selected restaurants & shops plus The Wellness Centre and other activities mentioned in our brochure.
- Available arrival
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- 85 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Two modern bathrooms are situated in the property as well as a washing machine for added convenience.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Living Room - 2 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- A spacious principal master bedroom is furnished with a double bed ideal for couples and a second bedroom is furnished with twin single beds which can be joined to make a double if needed. A third bright and spacious bedroom is furnished with 2 single beds. A double sofa bed situated in the living room, is ideal for the additional guests in the travelling party.
- Garden ...
- ** 15% discount on group lessons at the Scuola Ski Livigno Galli Fedele, and 20% discount on equipment rentals. ** **THE PRIVILEGE CARD: The Privilege Card offers great deals & early booking opportunities for ski-passes(no queuing), ski schools & equipment rentals (free delivery to your apartment). It also offers guaranteed discounts at selected restaurants & shops plus The Wellness Centre and other activities mentioned in our brochure. Marco, our local representative, will be there to greet you for check in, show you to your apartment, provide you with your equipment and ski pass and brief you on all the activities available to you in Livigno