Detached villa with own pool 5 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 10
This magnificent, fully refurbished and modernised villa is situated in an enviable position overlooking the coast and the resort of Cala Galdana. The views from the rear terrace, gardens and pool area are simply breathtaking. It stands in a very large plot and benefits from a semi-circular drive with two sets of gates to drive in and out. With the beach, shops and restaurants just 600m away, it is in a very convenient location.
Bedroom 1 - Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 2 - Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 3 - Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 4 - Twin Beds, Doors to Terrace Gardens, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 5 - Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bathroom - Bath, Toilet, Basin
Kitchen - Oven, Hob, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer
Laundry Room / Disabled WC - Shower, Toilet, Basin, Washing Machine
Lounge / Diner - DVD Player, Open Fire, Doors to Terrace Gardens, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Sat TV Multiple English Channels
Shower Room - Shower, Toilet, Basin
Sitting Room - Comfortable Chairs
Parking - Off Road Parking
Pool - Private Pool, Pool Size : 8m x 4m, Pool Depths : 1m - 1.8m, Roman Steps , Fenced In Pool, Pool Side Shower
Terrace - Covered Terrace, Open Terrace, Alfresco Dining Facilities, Sun Loungers, Lawn, Garden Furniture, Brick Built BBQ, Enclosed Garden, Shrubs Flower Beds
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
The lovely resort of Cala Galdana is located on the south coast of the island and is centred around one of the most beautiful pine clad bays on the island. The large horseshoe shaped bay of Cala Galdana with crystal clear waters and gently shelving pale gold sand is ideal fro families. A small wooden bridge over the river, which flows out to sea, makes a most picturesque setting. From here it is possible to walk along the headland and explore through the pine forests. Cala Galdana holidays offer something for everyone; whether you prefer to soak up the sun on the beach, hire a boat, take a gentle stroll through the shaded pine clad headland around the bay or try your hand at diving, with a PADI approved training school, then Cala Galdana has all this and more to offer. The children's waterslides on the beach make this an ideal destination for families with younger children. Everything is close at hand with a good choice of bars, fine restaurants and shops within the resort.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
20 Oct 2017 - 28 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
- Bookings are from Friday to Friday. A 25 % deposit is required by credit / debit card at the time of booking. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure. (A Credit card processing fee of 2% applicable - No charge for Debit cards). Rental rates include water, gas, electricity, garden and pool maintenance, linen and towels (except beach-towels).
- Pricing Policy: Prices shown are given as a guide and may vary from time to time. Please contact us or see our website for details.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Bath, Toilet, Basin
- Bathroom 2 - Shower, Toilet, Basin
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, Doors to Terrace Gardens, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
- Terrace ...