|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Modern studio apartment of 30m2 for 4 persons!
* Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, micro wave oven, fridge/freezer etc.)
* WC with shower and washing machine with dryer function.
* 42inch flat screen TV with lots of international channels
* High speed wireless internet
* Laptop available in case you do not want to bring your own
* Austrian mobile phone, free calls within Austria
I am happy to offer 10 apartments in the same building.
Advert No. 436211 = Apt. 1, 2 and 6.
Advert No. 863973 = Apt. 3, 4 and 5.
Apt. 1 and 3 = 4 persons (2bedrooms).
Apt. 2, 4 and 5 = 2 persons (Studio).
Apt. 6 = 8-10 persons (3bedrooms).
Please check the calendars to find a free slot for you!! :-)
Apt. 7 = 6 persons (2 bedrooms)
Apt. 8 = 4 persons (studio)
Apt. 9 = 4 persons (studio)
Apt. 10 = 4 persons (studio)
Please ask about availability for Apt. 7 - Apt. 10 and I will send you pictures and further information as I do not yet advertise them here on the platform.
For all apartments I offer cellphones to avoid expensive roaming charges, as well as free phonecalls within Austria.
How to get to the apartments: From Vienna Airport you have the following possibilities to get to the apartment:
1) Taxi - this is the easiest and will cost Euro 32 for up to 4 persons. To get this price I will assist you to book the taxi and you will be awaited with your name on a sign in the arrival hall. Depending on the traffic, it will take ca 25 minutes from the airport to the apartment.
2) You can take the City Airport Train (CAT) that leaves 2 times/hour. The CAT costs EUR 10 and will take you to the station Wien Mitte/Landstrasse in 16 minutes. From Wien Mitte you take underground line U4 in direction Hütteldorf and get out at Meidling Hauptstrasse (7 stops). Choose exit Ruckergasse, cross Linke Wienzeile and enter into Pillergasse. 100m to flat from underground exit.
3) You can take normal train (Schnellbahn) from the airport. The train leaves 2 times/ hours and costs Euro 4 normal rate. The train will take you to Wien Mitte/Landstrasse in 26 minutes. From here you take U4 as mentioned above.
I´m a Swede based in Vienna where I am working for an international organization. My hobby is to decorate apartments and organize them in a way that they are perfect for tourists and others visiting Vienna.
Having traveled a lot myself, both privately and on duty, I know the importance of a comfortable accommodation in a central location. My apartments offer both.
It is also important to me that you feel comfortable and well taken cared of during your stay. I will be available during your stay in case you have any specific questions or simply want to find some hidden treasures not mentioned in the main guidebooks.
I would be delighted to be your host during your stay in Vienna :-)
Ms. Ingela Johansson purchased this apartment in 2011
I offer 10 apartments in the same building!
This makes it easy to book for groups as well. You can choose from studio apartments for 1-2 persons, up to 3bedroom apartments sleeping 8-10 persons.
The main reason why I decided to invest in apartments in this particular building is because of the perfect infrastructure.
* Walking distance to Austria´s most visited tourist site: Palace Schönbrunn.
* Right on the underground line U4 Meidling Hauptstrasse which is a direct line to the heart of the city (Karlsplatz/Oper) in 10min.
* Direct bus line to the city center Hofburg Winter Palace.
I offer a laptop in each apartment in case you do not want to bring your own.
Furthermore, there are 2 Austria mobile phones at your disposal in each apartment so that you can avoid expensive roaming charges. Moreover, all calls made within Austria are free of charge for you! You will not find any other holiday owner who offers this service - and if they do it is because they have copied me ;-)
1) Would you like to book my apartment for a longer period of time than 1 month? Then please ask and I will be able to make an offer for you lower than the rate indicated here! The same goes for the months of January, February and mid March. A monthly rental can start any time during the month and is calculated based on 4 full weeks = 28 nights.
This was our first experience with HomeAway, and all went well. The apartment is fairly small but very well appointed, with lots of extras like a PC and a couple of mobile phones for local use.
Ingela was very, very friendly and very, very helpful.