Modern studio apartment of 30m2 for 4 persons!
* Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, micro wave oven, fridge/freezer etc.)
* WC with shower and washing machine with dryer function.
* 42inch flat screen TV with lots of international channels
* High speed wireless internet
* Laptop available in case you do not want to bring your own
* Austrian mobile phone, free calls within Austria
Next to Palace Schönbrunn
I am happy to offer 10 apartments in the same building.
Advert No. 436211 = Apt. 1, 2 and 6.
Advert No. 863973 = Apt. 3, 4 and 5.
Apt. 1 and 3 = 4 persons (2bedrooms).
Apt. 2, 4 and 5 = 2 persons (Studio).
Apt. 6 = 8-10 persons (3bedrooms).
Please check the calendars to find a free slot for you!! :-)
Apt. 7 = 6 persons (2 bedrooms)
Apt. 8 = 4 persons (studio)
Apt. 9 = 4 persons (studio)
Apt. 10 = 4 persons (studio)
Please ask about availability for Apt. 7 - Apt. 10 and I will send you pictures and further information as I do not yet advertise them here on the platform.
For all apartments I offer cellphones to avoid expensive roaming charges, as well as free phonecalls within Austria.
How to get to the apartments: From Vienna Airport you have the following possibilities to get to the apartment:
1) Taxi - this is the easiest and will cost Euro 32 for up to 4 persons. To get this price I will assist you to book the taxi and you will be awaited with your name on a sign in the arrival hall. Depending on the traffic, it will take ca 25 minutes from the airport to the apartment.
2) You can take the City Airport Train (CAT) that leaves 2 times/hour. The CAT costs EUR 10 and will take you to the station Wien Mitte/Landstrasse in 16 minutes. From Wien Mitte you take underground line U4 in direction Hütteldorf and get out at Meidling Hauptstrasse (7 stops). Choose exit Ruckergasse, cross Linke Wienzeile and enter into Pillergasse. 100m to flat from underground exit.
3) You can take normal train (Schnellbahn) from the airport. The train leaves 2 times/ hours and costs Euro 4 normal rate. The train will take you to Wien Mitte/Landstrasse in 26 minutes. From here you take U4 as mentioned above.
Top Traveller Review
Excellent, well thought out and comfortable apartment
About the Owner
About Ms. Ingela Johansson
I´m a Swede based in Vienna where I am working for an international organization. My hobby is to decorate apartments and organize them in a way that they are perfect for tourists and others visiting Vienna.
Having traveled a lot myself, both privately and on duty, I know the importance of a comfortable accommodation in a central location. My apartments offer both.
It is also important to me that you feel comfortable and well taken cared of during your stay. I will be available during your stay in case you have any specific questions or simply want to find some hidden treasures not mentioned in the main guidebooks.
I would be delighted to be your host during your stay in Vienna :-)
Ms. Ingela Johansson purchased this apartment in 2011
Why Ms. Ingela Johansson chose Vienna
I offer 10 apartments in the same building!
This makes it easy to book for groups as well. You can choose from studio apartments for 1-2 persons, up to 3bedroom apartments sleeping 8-10 persons.
The main reason why I decided to invest in apartments in this particular building is because of the perfect infrastructure.
* Walking distance to Austria´s most visited tourist site: Palace Schönbrunn.
* Right on the underground line U4 Meidling Hauptstrasse which is a direct line to the heart of the city (Karlsplatz/Oper) in 10min.
* Direct bus line to the city center Hofburg Winter Palace.
What makes this apartment unique
I offer a laptop in each apartment in case you do not want to bring your own.
Furthermore, there are 2 Austria mobile phones at your disposal in each apartment so that you can avoid expensive roaming charges. Moreover, all calls made within Austria are free of charge for you! You will not find any other holiday owner who offers this service - and if they do it is because they have copied me ;-)
1) Would you like to book my apartment for a longer period of time than 1 month? Then please ask and I will be able to make an offer for you lower than the rate indicated here! The same goes for the months of January, February and mid March. A monthly rental can start any time during the month and is calculated based on 4 full weeks = 28 nights.
(3 traveller reviews)
Excellent, well thought out and comfortable apartment
I stayed here and recommend highly. It's really the most well equipped and comfortable apartment and extremely convenient to the transport system.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Apt 4. It was as depicted in the photos and accompanying description. The owner was very helpful and provided service beyond what you might expect. Ordering a taxi etc. The building is old and in need of a facelift but that did not impact our stay. Although away from the city center, the transportation links were good. We had the Monday to Monday U bahn pass and made good use of it. Ingela supplies a detailed guide about the area surrounding the apartment. We took her restaurant suggestions and were pleased. One thing, many shops are close on Sunday. Plan to grocery shop on other days or your choices will be very limited.
The apartment was compact but very efficient and attractively decorated. It is Europe. Living spaces are often smaller. Having said that, friends traveling with us rented one of Ingela's 2 bedroom apartments and it was very roomy. I would certainly recommend either type depending on personal needs.
Clean & Convenient with a great host!
Apt 4 was perfect for our stay in Vienna. The neighborhood was quiet yet had all the amenities needed (shopping, restaurants, transit). The U4 line was a 2 minute walk way making it very easy to get around.
I can't say enough good things about the host Ingela. From the first contact she was very helpful and knowledgeable. She arranged an airport car for us at a discounted rate making our initial trip to the flat a breeze, however, if we wanted to take the CAT (City Airport Train) she provided incredibly detailed directions. Her flat is exactly as shown in the pictures - no surprises. Any questions we had, she responded promptly.
The flat is well appointed and if you want to make your own meal, you'll find nearly every kitchen tool you would need. Having a washer/dryer in the flat was also very handy.
I highly recommend renting this flat and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
From the Owner
“I offer 10 apartments in the same building! This makes it easy to book for groups as well. You can choose from studio apartments for 1-2 persons, up to 3bedroom apartments sleeping 8-10 persons. The main reason why I decided to invest in apartments in this particular building is because of the perfect infrastructure. * Walking distance to Austria´s most visited tourist site: Palace Schönbrunn. * Right on the underground line U4 Meidling Hauptstrasse which is a direct line to the heart of the city (Karlsplatz/Oper) in 10min. * Direct bus line to the city center Hofburg Winter Palace.”
Activity and Interests
* Next to Austria's most visited tourist attraction: Schönbrunn Palace, with its lovely Imperial Gardens and famous Zoo.
* Directly on underground line U4 (Meidling Hauptstrasse) which takes you to the heart of the city in only 5 stops (i.e. less than 10 min).
* A number of super markets and shops are available in the area surrounding the apartments, including an organic food shop 200m away.
From the Owner
“I offer a laptop in each apartment in case you do not want to bring your own. Furthermore, there are 2 Austria mobile phones at your disposal in each apartment so that you can avoid expensive roaming charges. Moreover, all calls made within Austria are free of charge for you! You will not find any other holiday owner who offers this service - and if they do it is because they have copied me ;-)”
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Computer Available ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- Parking ...
- Parking On Street
- Telephone ...
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Wireless Internet ...
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- Books - Fiction / Non-fiction
- CD Player
- DVD Player ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Player
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- city centre
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- theme parks
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 30 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Studio, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed
- * Bunk bed for 2 persons * Sofa bed for 2 persons = apartment sleeping 4 persons in total.