Rental apartment in Nice centre, Perfect base for exploring Riviera region
This family owned and managed, rental apartment is located in the heart of Nice. The self catering apartment is located on a quiet street adjacent to Place Mozart, Nice, on the fourth floor of a modern building equipped with an elevator. Our one bedroom apartment rental features a modern kitchen and top of the range furniture and fittings. It boasts a large sun terrace which is bathed in Riviera sunshine for most of the year, and is ideal for alfresco dining. The marble floored living and dining area is fitted with quality sofas which easily convert to comfortable beds. The dining area features a stylish extensible table, to tailor to the dining needs of our self catering guests. The fully equipped kitchen is also an ideal dining area for two guests and leads onto the apartment sun terrace. The bright, spacious bedroom contains warm timber flooring and furniture, and also opens out onto the sun terrace. The bathroom was completely renovated in 2014 and features a high pressure rain shower. Bed linen, bath towels and other necessities are provided for our self catering guests. Please contact us if you wish to ask any questions before you book.
Top Traveller Review
A spacious and comfortable centrally located apartment - highly recommended
About the Owner
We are an Irish family that visit Nice 3 times every year. We rent when not in use by family or friends. We love Nice with its museums, mountain and coastal walks as well as its great food. We enjoy sitting on the terrace or at the beach reading or just watching the world go by.
Declan purchased this apartment in 2007
Why Declan chose Nice
We like the perfect location of the property in the fashionable Muscien's Quarter. It is close to shops and restaurants and just 300m the train station, yet is in a quiet residential area.
What makes this apartment unique
The apartment is bright and sunny, with a terrace for taking the sun or relaxing. The apartment has a separate kitchen with everything you need to serve up a gourmet meal
(28 traveller reviews)
Lovely property - a home away from home.
Great property, great location with railway station 5 minutes away.
Easy for sightseeing, some great local restaurants all within 5/10 minutes walking distance.
The apartment was very comfortable and well furnished. Very Clean and well maintained.
The only negative and its a personal thing - the bed was small.
Would have no hesitation in recommending it or staying there again.
Think if would be good idea to offer the airport pickup service of the taxi driver - Andre, recommended by Marillia. What a gentleman offered us drinks and mints when taking us back to the airport.
We got stung 38Euros by an airport taxi driver who thought it would be okay to adjust the meter on arriving at the airport!
A spacious and comfortable centrally located apartment - highly recommended
On arrival we were warmly welcomed by Marilia who carefully explained how everything worked. The flat was spacious with a large lounge, double bedroom and bathroom. The sunny daytime balcony runs along side (and is accessible from) the lounge, kitchen and bedroom. There were lots of unexpected extras which really enhanced our stay, such as the beach towels and beach umbrella and the walking books and maps which were ideal for us, we didn't visit tourist information as we didn't need too. We had air conditioning in the bedroom and fans elsewhere, great for the September heatwave we experienced. The welcome basket of treats was a very nice touch, especially the wine! It is situated in fairly quiet neighbourhood, very near to the central station, a shortish walk to the beach and main shopping street and with just enough supermarkets, cafes, bakeries and restaurants nearby. Pizza d'or on the next street does great pizzas.
Nice and practical apartment
This apartment had all we needed: Central location, good place for 3 persons .
We had a nice stay for 10 days
The only thing we missed was a lamp at the terrace so we could read in the evening
Maybe Aircondition inn the diningrom. since it allso is a sleepingroom for 2+ persons
Thank you, Declan, for the good information on forhand of our stay and quick response
Regards Fam .Sørum.Norway
The apartment was perfect for our needs, bright and spacious, very clean and extremely well equipped
On arrival (earlier than expected) we were able to make contact with Marilia to arrange access to the apartment. The previous guests left earlier than planned which meant that we were able to change (it was extremely hot) and leave our cases which left us free to get some lunch and explore. This gave us some very valuable added time on our holiday, facilitated very kindly by Marilia.
The bakery around the corner was very convenient for fresh bread every day, and we also made us of the pizza takeaway close by and the Casino supermarket literally 5 minutes away. A couple of our favourite restaurants were also in close proximity to the apartment, all in all a perfect location.
We had a couple of minor technical issues during our stay, a quick text to Marilia and by the time we returned home all was fixed. Marilia also made phone calls for us on our day of departure when our pre-booked taxi hadn’t arrived. What a gem she is, so efficient, and also an extremely nice lady .
A great holiday in a great apartment in a beautiful city – we will be back!
Perfect location in Nice
We stayed in Nice for 4 nights and could not have been more pleased.
Declan contacted me directly when i completed the reservation. And informed me about c/in process and how can we reach the apartment.
When we arrive the apartment Marilia welcomed us. She was very friendly and told us every detail about apartment and Nice.
The apartment was very clean and fully equipment. Loved in location, only a few minutes walk to the main train station, beachs, markets and restorans. We had a breakfast everyday at very lovely and big balcony.
Apartment is in the 4th floor with elevator.
Thank you for the lovely welcome basket.
Me and my friends were very pleased the apartment.
Thank you Declan.
Hope to see you again.
A wonderful apartment!
My husband and I spent two weeks in this wonderful apartment. It is comfortable, clean, and well equipped with everything a visitor needs, including good high-speed WiFi. And the apartment's location is perfect! it's a short walk to the train station and to the tram stop, so it's easy to use public transportation to explore Nice and to visit all the lovely towns along the Riviera. The apartment is located in a quiet neighborhood with access to a variety of restaurants and shops. If we return to Nice we will definitely stay there again and highly recommend it to travelers looking for a wonderful place to stay in Nice!
From the Owner
“We like the perfect location of the property in the fashionable Muscien's Quarter. It is close to shops and restaurants and just 300m the train station, yet is in a quiet residential area.”
Activity and Interests
The Riveria, known for its mild climate, beaches and scenery, is an ideal holiday destination all year round. Nice, it’s capital, is an ideal base for exploring the Cote d’Azur and Provence. Nice is also very close to the Alps, which affords winter visitors with an opportunity to ski. The apartment is just off Place Mozart in the famous Musicians Quarter of central Nice. Gare Nice Ville is just 300m away with its rail and bus links to Cannes, St Tropez, Monaco and Italy. Nice airport is only twenty minutes away, with a regular express bus to the station. Low cost secured underground car parking is available just 100m from the apartment. It is easily accessed from motorway A6 by taking exit 50. The main shopping district of Nice, Avenue Jean Medicin, is within five minutes walk from the apartment. The historic old town is a short stroll away. The main beach and celebrated Promenade d’Anglais is within a ten minute walk. There is a wide selection of restaurants and cafes close by.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
3 Jan 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£173|
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The apartment is bright and sunny, with a terrace for taking the sun or relaxing. The apartment has a separate kitchen with everything you need to serve up a gourmet meal”
- Tourist Attractions
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Free Local Calls
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Books - Fiction / Non-fiction
- Games for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- city centre
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- live theatre
- naturist beach
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 52 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The large bathroom, renovated this year, has a rain shower and vanity unit, along with lighted mirror, shaving point and plenty of storage space. Unlimited hot water is included in the rental cost. Bath and hand towels are provided for all guests. Hair-dryer and hair straightener are also supplied. . We provide a range of complimentary toiletries for our guests use.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Sofa bed/Futon
- The bedroom is a bright and airy room with large glass sliding door leading onto the terrace. It features air conditioning, warm timber flooring, large double wardrobe, full length mirrors, chest of drawers, bedside locker and two reading lamps. The room also includes a TV/DVD player and multiple electrical sockets, which have been fitted with removable UK adapters for the convenience of our guests.The room also has a bookcase with a good range of novels and autobiographies The living area features a superior quality couch which contains a complete double bed and mattress. In the living area, there is another sofa which converts to a single bed, which can be easily accommodated in any room of the apartment. The apartment can accommodate up to five persons with two double beds and one single bed. An iron and ironing board are supplied for the guests' convenience.
- Deck Chairs
- Beach Towels
- 2 garden chairs
- 2 deck chairs
- We can email details of our website which contains additional information and lots more photos. Special discounts apply for guests that require extended stays. Quotations for stays of less than 7 nights can be met on request. Every effort will be made to meet the needs of our guests. Our representative will be available throughout your stay if problems arise. We also provide a welcome food pack for you on arrival. We can arrange for a more complete basket of groceries to be provided for a small fee. We also have a supply of books and board games for guests use. Maps, useful telephone numbers, first aid kit and a full range of up to date tourist information are also provided. Our apartment is in a small community of 20 homes with many permanent, local residents. We only rent it when not in use by family or friends. We prefer to let it to couples and small adult groups. It is not a suitable choice for 'party animals', seeking an all night party base.