4 double cabins, 2 cabins for 4, and 6 bathrooms - plus crew quarters
We have a new 51ft power catamaran, chartering at far lower rates than Shangani. Please ask for PDF and prices. This is only 2380 USD for ten people, so only 238 USD or £195 each. If you have 25 the price comes down to 125 USD each or £102 per person. All inclusive of drinks, lunch, entertainment etc.
Please see TripAdvisor reviews for Shangani.
ALL INCLUSIVE on board. Includes all meals and drinks, diving, fishing, snorkelling, kayaking, visiting wonderful tropical islands, with white sand beaches and crystal clear water. BBQ on the beach, or dine on board. There is nothing else to pay.
The crew includes a chef, cruise director, hostess and masseuse, as well as the Captain, first mate and deck-hand.
There are 6 luxurious cabins, which can sleep up to 16. All en-suite bathrooms, air-con, TV, DVd
Please ask to see my website for all further information. I can arrange overnight charters, or 36 hours, or longer. I also have smaller, and much cheaper, yachts for charter out of Phuket.
NEW! I also have a 105 ft super yacht for charter, ask about prices. So if Shangani is booked on my calendar, you can take this one instead.
Also day charters, ideal for weddings or birthday celebrations, or stag or hen nights.
WEDDINGS! We can arrange combined cruise with wedding on a private island beach, or on board the yacht, or in our luxury villa.
ALL INCLUSIVE!!!: THIS PRICE IS SHARED BETWEEN up to 16 PEOPLE
Please note we also have a luxury villa in Phuket which can sleep up to 20, so you can combine the two for your Thailand holiday. see luxuryrentalphuket.com
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
My brother, a Cathay Pacific airline captain, lives in Thailand and owns the beautiful yacht Shangani and Villa Sanyanga. i live in Spain and France, and handle the villa rentals for him, and help with boat charters.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Posted on TripAdvisor i September 2015 (along with many others)
We took the yacht out for our giant family reunion, had almost 50 of us on the boat, from kids to grandparents. It was a beautiful day. The owner, Richard, is very helpful with accommodating all our needs with food and where to go. The front of the boat is a very nice hangout spot for a large group, especially while sailing - just lounging around with the wind on your face, while sipping on an ice cold one...really puts you on vacation mode.
The captain and the staff are great, very nice and always serving with a smile on their face. The thai food and BBQ was delicious too! You really don't have to worry about anything, just let the crew take care of the rest.
They have kayaks and SUPs on the boat, and Richard brought out the brand new giant water slide for us, the more active kids and adults love it!
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
This is a truly fabulous boat, amazing staff and a wonderful holiday destination. We rented for 5 nights to the Similan Islands and there really can't be any better way to relax and see this beautiful place. The staff were amazingly helpful, caring and kind -- catering to all needs, including those of 2 energetic young kids. Great rooms, amazing food every meal from the chef, relaxing thai massage and just a perfect holiday.
Heaven, absolute heaven
Everything was perfect! There was a little snafu with children's menu but crew got right on it and made it perfect! This was a birthday present for my husband and and exclaimed it was the best birthday ever and it truly was. The boat is huge and fits many people. Very kid friendly with children's life boats etc. So much to do with the kayaks, floater thingy's, amazing stereo system and let's not forget the jacuzzi. The staff on hand was friendly and very competent, especially the hostess with her amazing cocktails! They leave nothing to detail and all the details are spot on. I could go on and on, basically if you're thinking of doing this, do it! Worth every single penny:)
A fantastic day out!
We had a fantastic day out on Shangani. When we first emailed an enquiry, we were delighted to find out that this was the largest capacity yacht available in Phuket. The planning for 50 guests to be taken out on a pre-wedding day excursion was made so easy by Richard, the owner, who responded quickly and enthusiastically to all my emails and calls, there really wasn’t a lot for me to arrange. This pre departure communication efficiency shouldn’t be underestimated; the stress normally involved in arranging trips from overseas was non-existent, the suggested itineraries were a great help, the booking process just so easy and then we were kept regularly up to date and teased with anticipation of the day out.
The 5 minibuses that were arranged for us whisked us away on time for the short trip to Ao Po marina, where we were greeted by the owner. There was even a ‘happy pre-wedding day’ sign for us on the side of Shangani – brilliant for photos!
The crew were fabulous; welcoming, helpful, skilled, safety conscious, they were lovely people who provided for our every need throughout the day.
Our guests had travelled a long way for our wedding and for some of them this was a once in a lifetime trip, so we wanted to spoil them with a trip out on the yacht – it was a perfect day and one that we will all remember forever (with slight alcohol haziness!). We honestly had a truly amazing fun filled day and we sincerely thank Richard and the crew for all their help.
We’ll definitely be back and would have no hesitation in highly recommending the Shangani to anyone.
In summary, the pre trip planning was easy as pie, the transfer smooth and the day surpassed all our expectations, it was awesome! Thank you so much, Graeme & Melanie
The two days on the Shangani were the ultimate experience! What a yacht, what lovely people! Our expectations were exceeded, all our dreams came real! I hardly find words to describe what we had. The food was fantastic; it was unbelievable what we had on the table! The service was amazing too; obliging, always friendly, always happy and attentive. We experienced lonesome islands, danced on white beaches, drank cooled beer, bathed in the warm ocean and in the fresh pool, enjoyed massages or we just relaxed with nice music.
From the Owner
“Thailand is a beautiful country, and the cruising area off Phuket is some of the best yacht cruising in the world, so much variety - from stunning limestone outcrops and hidden lagoons, to deserted beaches and tropical islands - it will give you memories for a lifetime.”
Activity and Interests
The luxury 70 foot catamaran yacht Shangani is perfect for cruises off the east coast of Phuket, into Phang Nga Bay, with all it's spectacular limestone scenery, and to Krabi, and south to the Phi Phi Islands and beyond.
We now also offer a private speedboat tour of Phang Nga Bay and many beautiful islands, for only 159 USD (£112) per person (total 6) inclusive of food and drink and hotel transfers.
On Shangani, visit Shangani's Secret Beach for an amazing dining experience, BBQs set up with tables under the trees, table lining and cutlery, for up to 60!. Wonderful for small groups too. Beach games, SUPs, kayaks, pontoon and rustic bar, and floating jacuzzis
You can stay in our luxury villa too, which sleeps up to 20 guests, ask me for details.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please ask to see my website for full price structure, including day charters for up to 50 people.
THESE PRICES ARE FOR THE PRIVATE CHARTER OF THE BOAT, AND IF SHARED BETWEEN 16 PEOPLE WORKS OUT AT ONLY £187 PER PERSON FOR 24 HOURS, ALL INCLUSIVE. Please ask for the link to our TripAdvisor reviews, all 5 star, to see what previous guests think of Shangani.
one third deposit on booking, then the balance one month before the cruise.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Shangani is unique, in that it is a catamaran, so it is stable and comfortable, with plenty of space for large groups. Perfect for wedding or birthday celebrations, or stag or hen parties. Suitable for people with no boating experience. Great for families with children.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Linens Provided
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Spa Whirlpool
- Car Available
- Daily Maid Service
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- bird watching
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- All cabins have en-suite bathrooms with rain showers, toilets, and two wash basins with hair-dryer. The four double cabins have ensuite showers (rain showers) hand basins with hair dryer, and separate en-suite toilets. The two family cabins have ensuite shower rooms and hand basins, and separate toilets (not en-suite)
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed, 2 Child Bed
- Bedroom 6 - 2 Single Bed, 2 Child Bed
- The two aft master-suites have double beds, rain showers, separate toilets and wash-basins with hair-dryer. These suites have entrances within the yacht as well as outdoor access to a pontoon. The two centre cabin suites have large double beds, which are convertible to singles with advance notice. They also have rain showers, toilets, and two wash basins with hair dryer. The two fore cabin suites are ideal as family rooms, as each have large double beds, which are convertible to singles with advance notice. There are two bunk beds in each cabin, the lower being possible for an adult, and the upper bunk for a child. There are safety bars and ladder. They have showers and wash-basins, and the toilet across the saloon. The crew have their own quarters and bathroom facilities. All cabins are air-conditioned, and have TV/DVD/music/safe.
- Deck Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Boat with Paddles
- Inflatable Boat
- Kayak / Canoe
- Water Sports Gear
- Included in Price
- Included in Price
- Included in Price
- Catering available
- One day cruise or overnight cruise. Visit our wonderful Secret beach, on an island in the bay, play beach games or swim or relax in one of our floating jacuzzis, while our crew prepare the BBQs and tables in the shade. Eat in luxury - delicious Thai curries and fish on the BBQ. This is perfect for pre-wedding or post-wedding cruises, or birthday celebrations or corporate events. Phang Nga Bay Cruise - 2 or 3 day charter Cruise north to Ko Hong Phang Nga and spend your first night in these spectacular surroundings, exploring the caves and hidden lagoons by kayak or dinghy. The next day you could cruise to Ko Hong Krabi with it's beautiful beaches and lagoons, clear waters, and picturesque rock formations. Anchor overnight next to one of the beaches, and the next morning take a memorable scenic cruise to Ko Naka, which has a long stretch of white sandy beach. Combine your cruise with a stay in our luxury 7 bedroom villa which sleeps up to 20 guests, Ask me for details.