Luxury 2 Bedroom En Suite Apartment - Sleeps 4 Adults + 2 Children
This spacious apartment comprises 280 sq. m / 3014 sq. ft and is located on the first floor of a grand apartment block, on the banks of the Vltava River, with wonderful views to the Castle across the river, and is a few minutes from the Old Town.
The apartment is situated on the first floor of a turn of the century apartment block, situated overlooking the Vltava River, a ten minute walk from Charles Bridge. The main entrance hallway, leads through into the Living and Dining Room which boasts wooden floors and expansive views across the river to Prague Castle. The kitchen is fully equipped with a hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and American style fridge freezer with integrated filtered water and ice maker. There is a private elevator which opens up directly into the apartment.
Large, stunning, central apartment on the Vltava River
• 1 King Size Master Bedroom (with En-suite Bathroom)
• 1 Twin / Double Bedroom (with En-Suite Bathroom)
• 2 sofas that convert to single beds (ideal for children)
• Large Living Room with Dining Area
• Wide-screen TV with DVD & Blue-Ray
• PC & Internet with High-Speed Internet Access
• Central Heating throughout & Air Conditioning in
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The capital of the Czech Republic is one of the most beautiful and historic cities in Europe, magnificently set on the Vltava River with its mighty Castle and countless churches with their spires and towers and turrets reaching for the sky.
Prague is a most intriguing city and there is so much to see including the Castle itself and St. Vitus’s Cathedral. It is also a city brimming over with the joy of life: buzzing with trendy shops and art galleries, countless cafés and restaurants, flowing wine, music and dance.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
03 September to 31 October 600 Euro/night
05 November to 24 December 500 Euro/night
24 December 2012 to 04 January 2013 775 Euro/night
04 January to 24 March 500 Euro/night
25 March to 1 April 775 Euro/night
02 April to 31 October 600 Euro/night
01 November to 23 December 500 Euro/night
24 December 2013 to 04 January 2014 600 Euro/night
A Security Deposit of 1000 Euro is required.
Service includes a Welcome and 7 day cleaning for 2 hours a day (Sunday 1 hour)
Any Pre-stock at an additional charge of 30 Euro per hour plus provisions bought.
Check in is at 3.00pm and check out on the day of departure is at 10.00am.
No Smoking apartment.
Minimum stay 3 nights.
Please enquire for a Weekly rate if 7 nights or more.
Concierge services available at an additional cost.
- Available arrival
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Paper Towels
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Mini Refrigerator
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Daily Maid Service
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- city centre
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 280 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet
- Master bathroom with full bath, toilet and separate shower enclosure. Guest bathroom with full bath, toilet and separate shower enclosure.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom 1 Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom Two portable single beds available for children Large living room with dining area Modern kitchen Wide screen TV with DVD PC & Internet with high speed internet access Central heating and air-conditioning Concierge Service Daily Maid Service The Double/Twin bedroom can convert into Twin beds if required.