Quality 4 star self catering accommodation within a peaceful rural valley
SHORT BREAKS AVAILABLE - Contact us for details.
Bovisand Lodge offers a luxury three bedroom mobile holiday home, with double glazing and central heating and use of a splendid indoor heated pool. The home is 4 star, gold award graded and only 2 years of age.
The home provides excellent self catering rental accommodation to explore Devon and Cornwall.
A peaceful and tranquil natural environment set within an area of outstanding natural beauty. We aim to have a quiet, happy environment that guests like to return to year after year.
Generations of guests have enjoyed and appreciate the quality surroundings which has made their stay memorable and special.
If you are looking for a wonderful beach side hideaway to escape to with your family this year, you could not pick a better location.
Outside of the school holidays we can be flexible with arrival date. Please call us to discuss your requirements. Plus if you are not restricted to weekends we offer a mid week break from Monday to Friday of 4 nights or the price of 3.
Top Traveller Review
Natur pur und unkomplizierte Abwicklung
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
Natur pur und unkomplizierte Abwicklung
Die Lage der Unterkunft ist traumhaft. Wer Natur und Ruhe sucht, ist hier an der richtigen Adresse. Die Unterkunft war wie beschrieben. Das Mobilheim war sehr sauber und für die Größe sehr praktisch und trotzdem sehr gemütlich eingerichtet. Selbst das kleine Bad hatte eine Dusche, in der auch nicht so schlanke Menschen gut Platz haben - übrigens auch blitzsauber. Die Vermieter waren sehr zuvorkommend und äußerst sympathisch. Jegliche Abwicklung verlief absolut unbürokratisch, sehr angenehm. Würden wir wieder einmal Plymouth besuchen, würden wir diese Unterkunft erneut wählen. Ein Auto ist allerdings notwendig. Familien mit jüngeren Kindern oder etwas ältere Leute, die es ruhig mögen, sind hier gut untergebracht. Für Teens und Twens ist es wohl nicht so ganz das Richtige, aber die Autofahrt nach Plymouth beträgt nur ca. 15 bis 20 Minuten. An dieser Stelle sei noch gesagt: Thank you very much, Rita and daughter and son, we enjoyed our stay and send you warm greatings from northern part of Germany. Yours sincerely, Ramona and Wolfgang D.
Activity and Interests
Bovisand Lodge has a luxury three bedroom mobile holiday home available, with double glazing and central heating and use of a splendid indoor heated pool. The home is 4 star graded and rose awarded.
The beach side location in Devon is unique - an unspoilt wooded valley running down from the hills of Staddon Heights, opening onto a safe sandy beach overlooking the Plymouth Breakwater and the Cornish coast. Walk along the South West Coastal Path and enjoy the spectacular views.
Only 2.5 miles away is the Mountbatten Water sport Centre where you can undertake any number of water based pastimes, including diving. From here you can also take the water taxi into Plymouth to explore the historic Baribican and Hoe.
Bovisand Lodge is a good base for exploring the beautiful countryside of Devon, the rugged tors of Dartmoor and across the Tamar in Cornwall, pretty fishing villages & Eden Project. For the Rosamunde Pilcher fans Bovisand is an ideal destination to explore the locations.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
The above rates are for a 3 bedroom mobile holiday home.
Excluding the school holidays we do offer 3 promotions:
We offer a £50.00 promotion for only two persons staying in the home.
If you are not restricted to weekend we offer a midweek break - beginning on a Monday - of 4 nights for the price of 3!.
Book two weeks and receive a £50.00 promotion.
- Available arrival
- mobile home
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- laundrette - not serviced
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 420 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The luxury bathroom is fitted with shower, low flush toilet and ceramic basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Twin Bbedroom - 2 Child Bed, Can be pushed together to make double
- Twin Bedroom - 2 Child Bed, Can be pushed together to make double
- Double Bedroom - 1 Double Bed, 4'6' double bed
- Stylish bedroom has a built-in wardrobe. Duvets and pillows are provided – hollow fiber, but not bed linen or towels. Bed linen and towels can be hired, or if visiting from overseas, it is supplied free of charge.
- Child's Swing
- Facilities at Bovisand Lodge include a magnificent indoor heated swimming pool complex. The pool is open for twelve hours a day, with private swimming lessons undertaken for 2 hours in the afternoon on a Monday, Tuesday & Thursday - term time only; comprehensive laundrette facilities; children's play park with climbing tower, slide, swings, and badminton net is a great place for children to play. There is also plenty of open space at the front of the park for the more energetic youngsters who might like a game of rounders, football or cricket. The beach is around two minutes walk from the holiday park with its luxury mobile homes. it is very safe for bathing and at low tide there is a large expanse of sand with rock pools to keep the children happy for hours searching for crabs and shrimps. Not to be forgotten are the Bovisand Lodge goats, geese, ducks and chickens.