3 bedrooms, 2 bathhrooms (1 en suite), sleeps 6
Situated in Praia da Luz, a 55 minute drive from Faro, the property is just a 7-10 minute walk from the centre of the village which has a sandy beach and an attractive promenade.
The bedrooms are situated on the ground floor, the master has a double bed and a full en-suite bathroom and the 2 twin rooms share a shower-room. Patio doors lead from two of the bedrooms onto a large pool terrace.
The property has a 8 x 4m private pool (depth of 1-1.5m) and a terrace area, edged with planters.
Up the marble staircase there is a large open plan lounge/diner with TV, Video and DVD player, and patio doors lead on to a large sea-facing balcony overlooking the pool. This balcony has tables and chairs for al fresco dining.
Upstairs you can also find a fully fitted kitchen, a small front balcony and a separate WC.
To the front of the property there is a drive with gates, to the side of which there is a planted area with a stone table and benches offering an alternative outdoor dining area.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(2 traveller reviews)
Spent wonderful week at Lyns villa. Villa is very comfortable and spacious and very well equipped. Plenty of room for five adults. Can definately recommend staying here. Welcome pack of essentials in fridge on arrival lovely thankyou !
Beautiful well equipped villa in a fantastic location. Just a few minutes walk to the resort centre, restaurants and supermarkets. The welcome pack was a surprise and much appreciated. The photographs don't do it justice.
A huge thanks to Lyn and Peter for letting us stay in their wonderful holiday home. Lyn has always replied to my emails almost immediately and has been extremely helpful.
Activity and Interests
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Out of Season
29 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
A 20% deposit is payable on booking and a reminder will be sent for the balance which is due 8 weeks before commencement of stay. Please note there is also a £150 returnable deposit against damages.
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Baby Gate
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Books - Fiction / Non-fiction
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 165 m²
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, With wash basin and washing machine
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, With washbasin
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, With TV, DVD player, Freeview box and en suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and storage. Travel cot available.
- 6 garden chairs
- The property is cleaned on a weekly basis with a change of towels and bed linen. Please supply your own beach towels. The south facing 8 x 4m pool is checked and serviced on a regular basis. As well as sunbeds with separate mattresses, this area also has patio furniture for poolside dining. There is a side gate which divides the pool area from the front garden. A Child Safety Gate is available to be utilised at the discretion and responsibility of the user. The safety of children remains the responsibility of our guests at all times. An Ipod/IPhone docking station is sited in the lounge area.