Villa in Tsilivi/Planos, Zakynthos, Greek Islands - Peaceful location 300 meters from the main shops/ bars and restaurants
A beautiful Villa with an integral self contained apartment suitable for 2-3 families. The Villa is located in a quiet spot up just slightly up a hill, approximately 300m from the main resort of Tsilivi. The Villa is air conditioned in all bedrooms and has its own private pool, large patio area & balconies with stunning views towards Kefalonia & the mainland, it's large enough to hold 10 occupants and ideally located within the family resort of Tsilivi.
Top Traveller Review
We love this place!
About the Owner
Villa Blue Moon has been owned by two UK families for 10 years and has been rented out by James Villas for the previous 4 years it was their most successful and popular Villa on the Island.
Last year we decided to rent the property out ourselves with the help of our neighbours in Zakynthos, Jeanette and Bernard, and they will look after you during your stay and arrange for you to get to and from the airport to the Villa.
Our children have all grown up and left home and that is why we decided to start to rent the property .
We had 6 fantastic years of family holidays in the Villa , there were 9 of us that comfortably stayed in it.
Our best memories of the Villa were the beautiful evenings on the Balcony admiring the spectacular views and the endless fun the children had in the pool.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
We love this place!
This was our second visit to the Blue Moon so what more is there to say?! Four good sized bedrooms - two with balconies overlooking the sea - and the top floor given over to a full width family area for cooking, eating and relaxing. And then there is the wonderful views from the balcony taking in the whole uninterrupted views of the sea. Art any time of the day or evening it is a joy to behold. There is a decent sized pool which our two boys thoroughly enjoyed playing in. For an adult, there's just enough space to feel you can actually have a swim. The house is very well maintained and clean. The shower rooms are perfectly serviceable too. In the top floor family room there is a TV with DVD player and a sound system with an iPod dock. Just in case, there are lots of CD's to choose from so you need never be short of music. We like freshly brewed coffee and brought filters and ground coffee with us. There was a small cafetiere but no coffee machine. We bought a very cheap filter funnel and it worked very well. You'll see it when you visit! For us, this is a very happy holiday destination. we look forward to going back.
Great holiday at the Blue Moon Villa
Had a lovely holiday in August 2015 at the Blue Moon Villa in Tsilivi, Zakynthos.
Great views of Tsilivi bay from the balcony as the villa is halfway up a hill and if you follow the road up to the top you can take in views across to the other side of the island as well from the Zante View.
Good location as shops, restaurants, two beaches and a water park were all within walking distance. Jeanette and Bernard next door manage the villa and were always on hand to help if needed.
We must have had the cleanest pool in the resort as Bernard was there most days checking and cleaning it!
Would definitely return for another holiday.
We were three families with children together and we spent one happy week in the Blue Moon Villa. The villa was very clean and well located, close to the central street with all the shops and tavernas and in the same time away enough from the crowds of people so we enjoyed a very relaxing stay.
The Villa is equiped with everything we could wish for and the owners provided good service and made us feel very welcome in their home. The nice family next door was taking good care for us all the time.
Highly recommended for families who love their own company!
From the Owner
“Like most people you visit an island, you fall in love with it and we were presented with an opportunity to acquire a new purpose built Villa. It was designed to house 2 families of four with an integral apartment.”
Activity and Interests
The beach is about 1000 meters from the Villa
The airport is Zakynthos airport 15 minutes by car.
Car hire is not essential
The village of Tsilivi is 300 meters away and there you will find a number of supermarkets , bars and great restaurants.
The water park is about 800 meters away
The capital of Zakynthos is called Zakynthos Town and is well worth a trip and about 7km away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 10 guests; add £9 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£224|
20 % deposit via pay pal on booking
Balance payable 6 weeks before departure.
To book contact 0030 6976 890394 and let Brenard or Jeanette know you wish to enquire about Villa Blue Moon
Notes on prices:
Air conditioning included in the price
The prices are in euros not UK pounds.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The benefits are 1) It's views 2) The pool and sunbathing area 3) The location 4) Within a five minute walk to the family resort of Tsilivi 5) It can sleep 10 adults comfortably 6) The neighbours will look after you during your stay”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, The shower is over the bath
- There is one bath and that is in the apartment The villa has 4 shower rooms . All 5 bathrooms have a shower, sink, toilet and bathroom cupboard.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: 3 double bed and 4 single beds ( cot available ) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Double bed with balcony , separate shower/ toilet room. Bedroom 2 Double bed with balcony , separate shower/ toilet room. Bedroom 3, twin beds with ensuite and small balcony. Bedroom 4, twin beds with ensuite and small balcony. Bedroom 5 a double bed in a self contained apartment with lounge area, bathroom and kitchen etc
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The satellite TV is not sky but Greek TV . The Pool is maintained daily. The garden has lemon trees and guests are welcome to pick the lemons. The Pool area has sufficient sun beds and umbrellas for 10 occupants . All rooms have air con and central heating in the unlikely event you need extra warmth . Outside: The property is situation in the fork of a quiet country lane. At the front of the V is a garden with lemon trees . The rest of the plot is crazy paved around a Pool with a cold water supply and plenty of sun beds tables and parasols. There is a large area to barbecue. There is a small parking area and a separate garage . The whole area is enclosed by pretty traditional sone walls and iron gates making it self contained and safe for children. Utility Room: The washing machine is kept in a separate utility area outside in the garage Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house is cleaned twice a week , the owners of the house next door manage the property for us. There is an optional welcome pack available upon arrival and bath and face towels for each occupant Other: The main balcony has a dining table that seats 8 people and is lit up at night with external lights with entry to the lounge through 2, sets of double patio doors.