Apartment in Tamboerskloof, Cape Town, South Africa - Private courtyard, balcony and mountain views
This elegantly decorated, modern double story ground floor apartment is within walking distance of an array of shops and restaurants in and around trendy Kloof St. It's location close to the vibrant city centre gives visitors a true glimpse of Cape Town with a very local feel.
The apartment is only a 20min taxi drive from the airport and 10min drive away from major sights like Table Mountain, the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town's must-see beaches, Camps Bay & Clifton.
We welcome you to relax in the private courtyard while you take in the beautiful mountain views.
About the Owner
My husband is an architect and I am an attorney. We love living in Cape Town and the City Bowl in particular.
From the Owner
“We love the area for daily walks in the mountain, being so close to the city but tucked away in a green environment.”
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£117|
Rates are guidelines only. Quotations will depend on season, number of people and length of stay. reservations are confirmed upon payment of a 50% deposit.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- 1 En suite bathroom
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: 1 bedroom with king size bed Notes on bedrooms: 1 Bedroom with king size bed
- Outside: Private courtyard with table and outdoor seating Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included