Holiday Home in San Juan de Labritja, Ibiza, Balearic Islands - Peaceful location 10 min from the beach
A finca with its classic ibicencan features, renovated with style and all modern facilities. Located in the North of Ibiza island, set up in the hills offering great views over the countryside and even sunsets in the sea from April - August. Come enjoy this island feeling.
The next village, San Juan is about 5 mins by car and so is the next beach, Benirras.
Ibiza Town is 25 km away .
See you soon
About the Owner
My name is Kumari , i grew up in Ibiza, i live here since 1983. I love it and have no plan of moving away , ever ;)
From the Owner
“I live in San Juan which is in the northern part of Ibiza, all my life and enjoy the remoteness, its easy rural lifestyle and that it isnt so overrun by tourism as the South . yet within 20-40 mins you can be anywhere on the island.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
We can organise private chefs, yoga teachers , drivers, babysitters,
From the property its a 10 min drive (max) to beautiful beaches - various beaches
Airport is at 25km
Nearest village, San Juan de Labritja, about 7 km ( 5 mins by car) with all you need from supermarkets, pharmacy, banks, post office, rural markets, hippy markets etc etc.
Hippy Markets , Beaches, top restaurants all at close distance yet you live in pure med nature surrounded by olive trees.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
9 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£892|
Once you book the Finca 50% of the fee to be paid within a week of booking. 1000€ deposit , other 50% 5-6 wks before arrival date.
Cancellation rules: If tenant cancels withing 30 days owner keep 100% , if tenant cancels over 30%, we keep 50%.
Bookings only from Saturday to Saturday ( specially peak season -july august)
check out 11am check in 16pm
Notes on prices:
check in only on Saturdays
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The peace, the layed back Finca lifestyle the nature around is special...the views are great. Sunsets in the sea from our chill out up on the hill”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- bathrooms are very modernand spacious. Every bedroom has its own private bathroom, 3 with showers 1 has a bubble bath
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 people Notes on bedrooms: 3 bedrooms with double beds, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds. baby beds are available. 1 bedroom and bathroom is wheelchair friendly
- Notes on accommodation: 3 of the 4 bedrooms have kingsize beds one room has 2 single beds. Three rooms are in the main house 1 room is an extra independent apt with double bed. Outside: Outside we have a big terrace with a big table that seats up to 10/12 people to have lunch and dinner al fresco. Pool area has sun loungers and a pool chillout area. Property offers a bbq area , chillout area around the garden and a unique sunset spot.All private. In total 40.000m2 of land around the finca. Utility Room: washing machine available, ironing board available aswell Other: Dining area,living room, kitchen, big table to serve dinner and lunch al fresco with great views on the terrace - also BBQ area available