Town House in Vale Carro, Olhos D'Agua, Peaceful Location, 15-20 minute walk to Baranco Das Belharucas beach
This delightful property has high quality finishing's throughout. With private front and rear gardens and the advantage of Underground garage with storage area. Communal pool with separate children's pool. Close gated complex entrance, hallway with staircase to bedrooms also leads to lounge, kitchen garage area and shower room.
Large beautifully furnished lounge and dining area leading to rear garden and access to communal pools.
The property has front and rear gardens suitable for sunbathing and with direct access to communal pools, BBQ table and chairs for al fresco dining in the sun.
Private underground garage and parking space with direct access to the property
Outdoor Communal pool: 12m x 6m complimented with kids pool
About the Owner
About Tina Fielding
We specialize in offering private holiday rentals in the Algarve, Portugal. We started in 2010 and set our standards high. We now offer rentals for a number of properties. Each year we re-assess each property, and if it fails to reach the level demanded by our customers it will either be improved or removed! Happy holidays
Activity and Interests
Nearest Beach:Praia Do Baranco Das Belharucas beach which is a 10-15 minute walk.
Praia de Olhos de Agua Distance: 1.7km 15-20 minute walk
Faro airport is approx 30 minutes by car.
Olhos de Água is 1.7 km from the property and 7 km from Albufeira old town
Albufeira is always a popular destination, and this area is highly sought after. Its far enough away from the busy bar streets to avoid the associated late nights and large crowds, yet close enough to get to if you so desire. This property offers an excellent holiday base.
About The Location
If you want to get away from the overcrowded hustle and bustle but something more of the real Algarve, and don't want to be far from either, then a holiday in Olhos d' Agua may well fit the bill. It is a popular fishing village located in-between Albufeira and Vilamoura. Most of the activity in Olhos d' Agua is on the main street, with a road running down to the hill to beach, and the promenade, which is fringed by palms and a very pleasant stroll. Here you'll find a fair selection of bars and restaurants. Praia d' Agua, the local beach is good, made prettier by the umbrella pine trees on the cliffs and its rocky outcrops. Best suited to families who want a relaxing beach holiday or as a base for exploring other areas in the Algarve. It is also a popular destination for Portuguese families, which is always a good sign.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Payment can be in Euro or Sterling by bank transfer or pay by credit/debit card via PayPal no card charges and NO BOOKING FEES!
The property is managed and a representative will meet you on arrival to transfer the keys and show you around the property.
Changeover day is flexible.
Pay 10% reservation deposit on booking, further 15% payment 1st Feb 2016 remaining balance 8 weeks prior to arrival date.
25% deposit remaining balance 8 weeks prior to arrival
10% deposit, with remaining balance by monthly instalments, final payment 1 month prior to arrival date.
50% deposit 50% in cash on Arrival.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs bathroom with shower En-suite to master bedroom Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the 5 piece bathroom with twin sinks
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: 3 Double bedrooms, 1 baby cot Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with ensuite shower room with king size bed, bedside cabinets, built in wardrobes and direct access to large south west facing balcony Bedroom 2 with double bed Bedroom 3 with double bed
- Golf ...
- Outside: There are front and rear gardens with access via path to communal pool area, there is a BBQ to cook your favourite fish or steak, in the rear garden with table, chairs and parasol and sun loungers. Why not visit Zoo Marine where you can swim with Dolphins (book this early), or visit Aqua water park in Vilamoura or Slide and Splash in Carvoeiro. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property includes all utilities will be clean on your arrival and supplied with linen and towels (please provide your own beach towels).