5 bed spectacular farmhouse surrounded by 10 aces of land with highland cows and ponies a lake and a hot tub
Stunning 5 double bedroom 3 reception rooms modern farmhouse with 6 bathrooms, luxury kitchen with aga, Dining room and 3 sitting rooms. There is an open fire always ready to light. The house is set in stunning 10 acres of grounds, with highland cows, 2 ponies and a lake. There is also a hot tub in the garden.
The house is near 3 world class golf courses Carnoustie (10 mins) , St Andrews (30 mins), Gleneagles (45 mins) We have contacts at all the courses and can arrange T off's . Shoots can be arranged inthe Autumn. Also close to major cities of Edinburgh Glasgow and Aberdeen (all an hour) Also an hour away from highlands - Pitlochrie, Glenshee and Balmoral. A driver can be arranged.
About the Owner
Duncan and Sarah - please e mail Sarah on email@example.com for further direct information about bookings.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Sarah Menchner - Cheshire "The house is fabulous - better than an expensive hotel"
Guy Hamilton - Manchester - "Golf courses are amazing - the best in the world less than 45 mins away"
Nicola and Mark Gatto London " a wonderful place to being the kids and the dogs"
From the Owner
“the house is a modern Scottish Farmhouse that Duncan built to his own design. it has underfloor heating and all mod cons. 6 bathrooms including a large Jacuzzi bath. We are in the countryside but within easy reach of Broughty Ferry St Andrews and Dundee, and only an hour from Edinburgh or Aberdeen, and just over an hour to Glasgow..”
Activity and Interests
2 miles from the beaches on the East Coast - Broughty Ferry and beyone.
45 mins from St Andrews and Fife beaches.
Edinburgh Glasgow and Aberdeen all 1 hour away. We can arrange airport transfers.
10 mins to Dundee
5 mins to Broughty Ferry
30 - 45 mins to St Andrews
1 hour each Edinburgh / Glasgow / Aberdeen
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
Contact the owner regarding this.
Notes on prices:
Please contact the owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Hot tub, lake, wildlife, open country side magnificent views all combined with the luxury you would find at a country house hotel. Local golf courses are Carnoustie (10 mins) St Andrews (30 mins) and Gleaneagles (45 mins).”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 6 bathrooms 1 Jacuzzi bath 1 slipper bath rest modern power showers.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 5 double bedrooms 3 en suite and 2 sharing 2 bathrooms.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house is set in 10n acres and has a lake and a hot tub in the garden. Outside: Garden with furniture, BBQ, a lake, ponies and highland cows, a hot tub. Utility Room: Yes. Washer dryer and extra wine fridge. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Regular cleans and changes of linen. Let us know your requirements. Other: All rooms immaculate - see photos.