Lodge at Tolroy Manor - Only A Short Drive To The Three Miles Of Golden Sand Of Hayle Beac
This is the perfect area for those wishing to explore the amazing variety of towns, villages and attractions in west Cornwall : St. Ives with galleries, restaurants and studios, Penzance for shopping and trips to the Isles of Scilly approximately six miles away and Lands End only 17 miles. Perhaps spend a while visiting the historic areas of Hayle and browse the market and small shops and cafes or just take the time to enjoy the beautiful beaches and natural surroundings of West Cornwall.
About the Owner
Managing holiday property here in West Cornwall since 2003. We always try to provide great properties.
From the Owner
“Easy reach of a great beach and just a short drive to Hayle and St Ives.”
Activity and Interests
Only a short drive to the three miles of golden sand at Hayle beach. Great for surfing and never over crowded. Pick a different beach each day with a great selection here along the North coast from St Ives to Newquay or 20 mins drive to the South Coast and Mounts Bay.
Car is recommended but with Hayle town only a 10-15 min walk away which has a main line station (Paddington to Penzance) or hour to Newquay airport.
Hayle town is less than a mile away with St Ives town centre about 4 miles away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Sep 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please note a 25% deposit is taken on booking and the balance is due 6 weeks before the holiday. If booking within 6 weeks the full amount is due on booking
Generally Saturday but we are always happy to help if we have the space.
Notes on prices:
Please note price are for 7 day bookings. Less than this please contact the office on 01736 888 588
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower)
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor - bathroom with basin and toilet. First floor Shower room with basin and toilet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Ground floor bedroom - double bed, Master bedroom - double bed, Twin bedroom - 2 single beds, single room - 1 single bed
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Wifi is available in the onsite bar, Outside: To the front of the property there is a small patio area and use of childrens play area, ball game area, and outdoor games area such as large drafts on the site. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Please note duvets and pillows are provided but customers are required to bring bed linen (duvet covers, sheets and pillow cases) and personal linen such as towels and tea towels.