Farmhouse in Puymeras, Nr. Vaison la Romaine, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote DAzur, France - Stunning Location, Easy Walking Distance To Restaurants, Cafe And Bakers
Beautiful fully and sympathetically restored Provencal stone mas with original stone floors under a traditional Roman tiled roof. There is ample private parking for three cars. The views from every room are of stunning countryside, vines, olive groves and Mount Ventoux. The house is situated on the edge of the village, along a small no through road. just minutes walking distance from an excellent restaurant and the bustling cafe and bakers. The local wine can be bought from the famous Co-operative. The location is perfect for those who love discovering the villages of Provence, cycling and walking. The famous market of Vaison is 5km away where all the fabulous produce Provence is so famous for can be bought to create wonderful meals and BBQ's to enjoy with family and friends. Wineries are in abundance, all offering wine tasting of its well known and respected Cote du Rhone. wine.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Coast of Marseille is 120km
Avignon T.G.V 40km
Nimes Airport is 100km
Marseille Airport 100km
Moterway A7 exit Bollene 35km
Vaison La Romaine 5km
Avignon 40 KM
Nyons 30 km
Mount Ventoux 20km
The village of Puyméras offers an excellent restaurant, cafe and bakers, all within walking distance of the house. All you need can be found in the nearby market town of Vaison La Romaine, many restaurants cafes, banks and supermarkets. There is a wonderful weekly market on Tuesdays. The famous Mont Ventoux is a short drive away for those wishing to follow the Tour du France trail!
The lavender fields of Sault are a short 30 km away, a wonderful drive along the vally Toulourenc, stopping in Brantes for lunch on the way. The olive groves of Nyons surround the village with the town of Nyons, the olive oil capital of Provence a short twenty minute drive away.
Further afield but within an easy day trip are the gorges of the Ardeche, and national park of the camargue famous for its wild horses and bulls. The cultural towns and Nimes, Arles and Marseille are all waiting for you with their cultural programs of summer entertainment.
- Booking Notes:
A non refundable deposit of 20% is required upon booking with the balance payable Eight weeks before arrival.
Change overs are Saturday to Saturday. Arrival time is between 4 and 7pm unless by prior arrangement. Departure is strictly by 10am.
We do try to be flexible so Please ask if you have any arrival/departure requests.
Notes on prices:
All prices include linens, towels and utilities.
A damage deposit of 500 Euros is required upon arrival. This is returned to you upon departure.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom to bedroom 1. consists of bath with shower over and sink. There is a separate WC. Bathroom 2 has sink, bath with shower over and WC bathroom 3 has a sink and shower. There is a separate WC across the hall.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with queen bed and en suit bath with shower over. Private terrace with views. Feature window. Bedroom 2 with double bed door to exterior terrace. Bedroom 3 with double bed Bedroom 4 with two twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Two of the bedrooms and one shower room are situated on the ground floor. Outside: There are three separate terraces, one of which is off the kitchen and equipped with large dining table, chairs and BBQ. There are sun loungers and tables for the other terraces making ideal spots for relaxation. They are shaded with trees and parasols. The well cared for garden is situated 3 mtres from the house across the private road. This is walled and totally private with fabulous views. The large pool has comfy terrace loungers and the lawn area has a large tree for shade, patio dining furniture and loungers. A truly hidden paradise. Utility Room: The utility room has a washing machine and an additional fridge. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linens and Towels and included, as is end of rental cleaning. All linens are changed weekly. Cleaning during your stay is not included. Other: There is a small office, lovely views, with desk and sofa which can be used as an additional bed for overnight guests.