Farmhouse in St Just, Cornwall, England - Peaceful Location Within Easy Reach Of Coastal Paths And Local Beaches And Coves
This is a three bedroom farmhouse sleeping six. It is situated near the end of a quiet lane and has unobstructed sea views.
About the Owner
This is a family owned property. We live locally and are always at hand to assist or give advice on where to go and what to visit.
From the Owner
“We purchased this property due to it's secluded location and magnificent views out over the Cornish coast. It is conveniently located near to St Just for shopping and several beautiful sandy beaches and traditional coves. Penzance is only twenty minutes away by car. Located at the tip of Cornwall in the area of West Penwith, the rugged and stunning countryside is all around you with miles of coastal paths to roam.”
Activity and Interests
Coastal paths 10 minutes walk from the property. Access to the sea 20 minutes walk. Sennen Cove beach just 15 minutes drive.
The village of St Just is just 1 1/2 milesaway if walking or 2 miles by car.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Oct 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Changeover Day: Saturday.
This property is Saturday to Saturday
1/3 on booking with balance 1 month before arrival. Payment by cheque, or bank transfer.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The uniqueness of this property is it's unimpaired views across to Land's End and the Isles of Scilly. Trips to the islands can be made by taking the Scillonian ferry from Penzance or flying from the nearby Land's End airport. With very little traffic on the lane you will have a peaceful and quiet stay.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- One w/c upstairs, one w/c downstairs and a downstairs bathroom with bath and double size shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, Bedroom 2 with double bed and one single bed, Bedroom 3 with two single beds.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Large private L shaped garden to the front and side of the property. Utility Room: Condenser drier. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen provided.