Country Farmhouse in Kirkby Lonsdale, Lake District, Cumbria, England - Peaceful Rural Location, 5 Mins From Kirkby Lonsdale
Tosca Farmhouse is a 4 bedroom property set in a very quiet rural location, with a beautiful stream at the bottom of the garden.
With 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, the property sleeps 8 in comfort
The open plan kitchen/dining room is spacious and fitted to the highest standards.
Open fires and a wood burning stove add to the wonderful character of the property.
All modern appliances, including flatscreen TVs, Sound systems, dual fuel range cooker and more.
Top Traveller Review
Exceeded all expectations
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
Exceeded all expectations
We stayed here as a group of 8 friends from Friday to Sunday. We didn't want to leave. The farmhouse is spectacular in every way, decor, comfort, cleanliness the owner really has thought of everything to make you have wonderful stay. Breakfast in the morning with the patio doors open so that you could here the stream running across the bottom of the garden was a particular favourite moment. Would highly recommend to anybody and our party of friends will definitely be booking again. Thank you
Beautiful property definitely recommend
The photos don't really do this house justice. The gardens are extensive and there is a beautiful stream at the bottom of the field, gated for children so very safe.
All the facilities in this house are of a high standard, from the pillows to the out door furniture, is tastefully decorated and there are 3 bathrooms. We found a extra toilet on our second day that we had missed !
There is also a 2nd living room/den with TV and games for the children, 2 wood-burners for colder days, plus a drying room/utility for boots and outdoor kit.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend and we will be visiting again soon. Total relaxation and 5 stars
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Preferred changeover day is a Friday, though this is flexible
Notes on prices:
Prices based on 7 nights accommodation. Short breaks available also. Minimum booking period of 2 nights.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom for bedroom 1 with shower, wc and wash hand basin Bathroom 2 with shower, wc, and wash hand basin Bathroom 3 with bath, over bath shower, wc and wash hand basin
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, king size bed with ensuite shower room. Bedroom 2, king size bed Bedroom 3, king size bed Bedroom 4, 2 twin beds
- Golf ...
- Outside: Spacious gardens outside, leading to small stream at the bottom of the garden. Copious parking space in gated courtyard to to rear of the property. Stabling for horses available in buildings adjacent to property Utility Room: Spacious utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, belfast sink, and plenty of space for coats, boots etc Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels included. Free wifi throughout the house. Logs for the fires stored in outbuildings and free of charge. Welcome pack provided, including tea, coffee, milk, bread etc Other: Downstairs loo