Nissaki, Corfu, - Very Quiet Location 2km Drive Down To The Village
This property is an old hillside Private house with loads of history.It has retained many of the original features.the result is a charming private house with shaded terraces, that have dramatic elevated sea views. A covered terrace above the pool area has a romantic BBQ and dining area.
A 2 km drive takes you to the bakers supermarket, tavernas and beach of Nissaki.
Boat for hire and watersports available.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Hi my name is Julia and I have visited Corfu for over 30 years.I enjoyed many villa holidays in Corfu. My daughter attended a local school in the village and we have had many a good evening in local tavernas.
My team and I will be on the island during the summer months so you can be assured that some one is on hand should you need anything. If before you arrive you have any special requests or questions I will be more than happy to answer you. you can email me through the website. I look forward to meeting you...
Guestbook comments from the manager
Wow those views
love the shaded terrace as we can see the pool and children at all times..
1 holidaymaker review
Charming house in a beautiful location. It's true you have to drive to get to the beach or shops but in return you get an amazing view. The house was clean and well equipped. Just about the perfect holiday. Thanks!
From the Owner
“Traditional corfiot house with amazing veiws and very quiet, only 5 mins drive to the tavernas and beaches.”
Activity and Interests
A five minute drive takes you down to the bakers, supermarket ,tavernas and the beach and small harbour
Corfu airport 35 minute drive
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings must run Monday to Monday due to our other commitment.
On booking a 25% deposit is payable, the balance is then due 4 weeks before arrival.
Changeover Day Must Be a Monday
25 % deposit payable on booking.
The balance is due 4 weeks before arrival.
Credit and debit cards can be taken.. 2% charge for credit card payments
Manager's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“.Ever changing views of Corfu town and Albania”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Two bathrooms each with showers
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The double bedroom has a double bed and lovely sea views ,bedroom 2 has twin beds also with lovely veiws
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Outside: The house is set in the hillside olive groves offering privacy and a closeness to nature. the flowers have very vivid colours that shine out against the blue skies. The pool is 8m x 5M and has sunloungers and umbrellas. Utility Room: washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: the sheets and towels are changed twice a week and the cleaner come theree times a week.