ZOEY Cottage in Skipton, Yorkshire, England - Rural Canalside Location Within Easy Walking Distance To Town Centre
Newly built 2015 2 Bedroom terraced cottage sleeping 4, on a busy working farm overlooking the Leeds Liverpool Canal featuring private moorings and a 5 pitch touring caravan facility. small camp site . small club house pool table ,tv for the use of camper and holiday cottage people. 2 bedrooms both en-suite 1 mile from Skipton Town Centre. walking 25 min car 5 min to supermarket,and train station.
About the Owner
My name is Jennette, i have lived and worked on our farm for around 25 years , with my husband and our 3 daughter. i started with the holiday cottage in 2012, i love meeting people .
Activity and Interests
Leeds Bradford approx 25 miles
Skipton town centre 1 mile. 5min by car 20min walk along canal towpath
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Nov 2016 - 10 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Non refundable booking deposit of £50, remaining balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to start of hoilday
Notes on prices:
Please contact owners for availability and pricing over the Christmas and New Year
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This welcoming mid-terrace cottage is just a short walk along the canal from the centre of Skipton, and comes with charming country views. There’s a lovely sitting room with an open fire, and a dining kitchen with patio doors making the most of the beautiful views.”
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite to both bedrooms and separate cloakroom to ground floor
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with Kingsize bed, Bedroom 2 with super kingsize/ziplink making twin if required
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Notes on accommodation: Newly built mid terrace farm cottage on working farm, overlooking canal with extensive views. Outside: Small walled garden and patio with furniture giving panoramic views over the canal and countryside to the rear. Parking to the front of the property Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included. Cleaning linen change takes place prior to each letting period. Linen changed during longer stays as required.