Wooden Lodge/cabin in Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire, England - Peaceful Location. 3/4 Of A Mile From Stratford Upon Avon Town
Beautiful wooden lodge. Decorated to a high standard. Very clean and cosy. Decking area, river views, very spacious living area, great size bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite, 2 showers, dishwasher, flat screen T.V. Lots of interior and exterior pictures on our website.
About the Owner
We like to always ensure that Daisy Lodge is always very clean. We have decorated the lodge to a very high specification and have paid great attention to detail for our guests. It is important to not only have a great location when on holiday but to have a very clean and comfortable, relaxing property to enjoy.
Guestbook comments from the owner
This is our 3rd time visiting Daisy Lodge. This is the cleanest property we have ever stayed in in the U.K! The owners have attended to every detail for their guests and we love to return every year as they never let us down and have thought of everything! Always a pleasure.
From the Owner
“Daisy Lodge is the perfect home-from-home retreat. it is set in a very quiet spot with access to the town of Stratford upon Avon only 3/4 of a mile away.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
If you love walking, rambling or cycling, this is perfect!
Nearest airport is Birmingham. Train station is Stratford upon Avon. Car not essential.
3/4 of a mile from Stratford town centre. approx 4 miles from Warwick.
Stratford upon Avon has historical places of interest, many shops and restaurants.
- Booking Notes:
A deposit is required to confirm bookings. Please enquire of the amount when enquiring.
No specific changeover day
Notes on prices:
Please email owner on email@example.com for any offers. Huge discounts currently available for 2015. Please see our website daisylodge.net
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“There is a river boat that takes you from the location to the town of Stratford upon Avon during the summer months. You don't even need a car!”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 main bathroom with bath, toilet, sink and shower. Large en-suite with toilet, sink and shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 double bedroom with ensuite, lots of wardrobe space. 1 twin room for 2 people with wardrobe, 1 sofa bed in lounge for 2 people.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Decking area with large, modern dining furniture and bench and electric BBQ. Utility Room: Ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We provide all towels and bathrobes along with all bed linens.