beach front property. 10min walk to bang tao beach.
Apartment over looking garden view located 2nd floor with elevator. spacious yet cosy, idle for family beach holiday! have huge common pool/ infant pool. 10 min walking to the beach and very famous Nikki beach club Phuket!
there are 3 bed rooms with en suit bathrooms plus extra toilet.
there are board games and many movies in the apartment for the relaxing evenings with kids.bathroom towels and beach towels are provided.
water purifier/refrige/oven/dish washer/washing machin/dryer/TV/DVD.... all high quality home appliances are equipped.
About the Owner
About ahn mijin
Rob and I have 4 children and living last 13 years in Singapore. We love going to Phuket for holiday that we ended up buy this beautiful / peaceful apartment right in front of Bang Tao beach. We spent many holidays last 5 years in Phuket and I really recommend to the families with young children...
ahn mijin purchased this apartment in 2008
Why ahn mijin chose Phuket
It s close from Singapore, only 1h 20min flight. And has many flights( 14 flights a day).
If you traveling from UK, you can stop for Singapore 3 days and go to Phuket.
What makes this apartment unique
It s right in front of beach and they have many little local beach bars yet not crowded. Very peaceful...
Also if you want to go out for dinner, there are many restaurants within 5 min driving. Nikki beach club Phuket is walking distance.
Golf course is nearby 5min drive. right next to our property is famouse Banyan Tree Phuket. they have 3 restaurants and lovely Spa facilities you can use(need to book).
Wakeboard park is 10min driving and you can do many more sports ... As well as relaxing on the beach.
From the Owner
“It s close from Singapore, only 1h 20min flight. And has many flights( 14 flights a day). If you traveling from UK, you can stop for Singapore 3 days and go to Phuket.”
Activity and Interests
bang tao beach
15 min drive from phuket international airport
it s located in the laguna village phuket.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Daily rates are in UK pound and based on a maximum of 6 guests. Up to 2 further guests may be accommodated by prior agreement (subject to additional cost).Discounts for bookings of 7 nights or more.A deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking, the remaining 75% is payable 6 weeks prior to your arrival.Payment can be made in other currencies by arrangement.
Changeover day is normally Saturday, but can be flexible.
Notes on prices:Discounts on daily rates are available for bookings of 7 days or more.
Payment in currencies other than US$ accepted by arrangement.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“It s right in front of beach and they have many little local beach bars yet not crowded. Very peaceful... Also if you want to go out for dinner, there are many restaurants within 5 min driving. Nikki beach club Phuket is walking distance. Golf course is nearby 5min drive. right next to our property is famouse Banyan Tree Phuket. they have 3 restaurants and lovely Spa facilities you can use(need to book). Wakeboard park is 10min driving and you can do many more sports ... As well as relaxing on the beach.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- en-suit bathroom to bedroom 1,2 and 3. plus another toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: bedroom 1 with king size bed and one single bed bedroom 2 with 2 single bed plus pull out bed under neath. bed room 3 with two single
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 8
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: although there is telephone line there, we do not want to guest use it unless it's emergency. international calls will be charged to guest. Outside: patio with outdoor sofa and table with bench chairs. big garden with common pool. Utility Room: washing machine/condensing dryer/beach towels Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: towels/linens are include. it is possible to arrange for cleaning service and linen change.it really depends on guest... Other: all rooms have ceiling fan/ air conditions