Cottage in Bude, Cornwall, England - Stunning views of surrounding countryside, couple of minutes drive from popular Widemouth Bay,
Traditional stone built cottage with two bedrooms, good sized garden, situated approximately 300 meters off the main road down a private lane, on family farm, with good access to A39 and so to the rest of Cornwall. Widemouth Bay is just over one mile away, with picturesque routes to Bude, along the North Cornwall coast
About the Owner
I moved with my family to Cornwall five years ago and have enjoyed working on the farm and running the holiday cottage. We have many interesting people and it has been great fun.
From the Owner
“We bought the farm for the maritime climate and for the children to be near a good school. We also love the sea and the beautiful scenery around.”
Activity and Interests
Just over a mile to local beach, two minutes drive. Widemouth Bay is a large sandy beach. when the tide is out there are many rock pools to explore. Good for surfing and very popular for body boarding as life guards are present. There is a cafe but the area is fairly unspoiled.
Use of car essential
Just over a mile a few minutes by car there is a local shop at Widemouth Bay which sells necessities and also fresh fish. Bude is 4 miles our nearest town. We are in easy reach of Boscastle, Tintagel and Port Isacc to the south and Hartland to the north.
Several restaurants and pubs within easy reach. Bude has supermarkets, Banks, swmming pool, crazy golf, tennis courts and many other activities.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To secure a booking I ask for a deposit usually a third of the total. the remainder to be paid a month before arrival.
A deposit is required to secure the booking usually a third of the total, the remainder to be paid one month before arrival. Payable by cheque made out to Mrs N Mitchell.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The farm is rural but not remote with easy access to the beach and the town of Bude.The coast path is popular with the whole family.”
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with shower, wc, sink.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4+1 Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and folding bed if needed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: Owners live on the premises and will be there to welcome on arrival. Outside: From the back door we have an enclosed lawned garden with a patio for outside table and chairs. We have a large wood fired barbecue available on request. Utility Room: Tumble dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: towels and linen are included and changed once a week.