Villa in Moraira, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Quiet location 150m from the local beach, bars/restaurants and a 10 min walk into Moraira
New on the holiday let market ... This 4 bedroom fully air-conditioned property has been owner occupied by a German couple for the past 12 years and never let.
The Villa which has advantage of all-day sun has had much TLC and lots of investment spent on bringing the place up to the highest standard.
It has a beautiful pool and outdoor kitchen ideal for Alfresco eating .
The new owner intends letting it to discerning people who are looking for a high degree of comfort, space and convenience.
The Villa is in a very quiet road, with private parking and just 150 meters from the sea and with a wonderful sea view from the pool terrace, main bedroom and sun terrace.
There are plenty of local bars & restaurants with an easy short walk.
It is a short 10 minute walk (3 minutes by car) from the lovely picturesque non commercial town of Moraira with its plethora of shops, boutiques and excellent restaurants.
Moraira is an hour's drive from Alicante Airport and slightly more to Valencia.
Top Traveller Review
The Villa lived up to our expectations
Will be recommending to friends and family.
About the Owner
5 based on 6 holidaymaker reviews
The Villa lived up to our expectations
Great villa just as described, lovely sea views, easy walking distance to Town. Ray & Barry were very extremely helpful during booking and were on hand throughout the holiday.
Will be recommending to friends and family.
This is a super villa!
This is a super villa. The location is excellent within easy walking of lovely restaurants and beaches. The sea views from all rooms and pool are fantastic. The standard inside is very high quality with brilliant Wifi and TV packages. The pool was very clean and warm throughout our stay and the outside shower was a nice touch. Ray and his team were excellent from the start of our booking right up to our return home. Highly recommend.
Perfect, immaculate villa...
We had an amazing stay at the villa. From start to finish a perfect week. The villa is beautifully decorated, immaculately clean and well appointed. The attention to detail is amazing....
We loved spending time in the pool area which was well equipped with all facilities if you wanted to sunbathe or just relax in the shaded area.
The villa is within easy walking distance of great bars and some of the best restaurants in the area. This is such a great bonus just to be able to stroll to the end of the road and find everything there and yet it's so quiet at the villa and relaxing....
Yes we would most definately recommend this villa it's faultless and in a perfect spot. We hope to return again next year!!
Couldn't be better
We have stayed in many villas and this is one of the best. The facilities are excellent and we couldn't thinkof anything extra that could be required.
The pool and location are ideal for a relaxing holiday in a very pleasant resort.
From our first contact we felt welcomed and helped with good advice and a very friendly manner.
We have been visiting Moraira for many years and this villa is the nicest we have ever stayed in. The fixtures and fittings are first class...villa is spacious and comfortable. Location ideal with beautiful sea views.(even from the bed!) The villa is immaculate and well maintained. We would recommend this property, and it has quite spoiled us for anywhere else.
Superb Villa - A real 5 star treat!
From the point of booking the Villa until the day we arrived home Ray (Property Manager) went the extra mile to make sure our stay was perfect! There was nothing that was too much of a problem and despite our tireless questions, Ray responded promptly.
The villa itself lends it to holidaying for two families, as was our case. Those lucky enough to stay in the upstairs room wake up to a fantastic sea view, those downstairs have the wonderful pool, terrace and tree line of Cap Blanc.
When we arrived the room were very clean and nice welcome pack in the fridge, wine was very welcome!
With children onboard TV was essential. No issues with loosing signal or internet connection as has been the case in other properties we've previously stayed in.
Other benefits - BBQ, Wi-Fi and secure parking.
Some great places to eat nearby and if a sandy beach is not your thing then a short walk (100m) to the beach in front of Algas Bar.
All in all a great property!!!
Activity and Interests
The character of the Moraira area coastline with cliffs and dramatic headlands means beaches are mainly small coves and bays The nearest only 150m away is L'Andragó with pleasant restaurants next to the shore. There are many more beautiful coves and bays along the coast road all of which are worth exploring
The Main Moraira Beach, Playa la Ampolla is larger, very sandy and safe for children and only about a 10 min walk away (3 mins by car) again with a bar/restaurant right on the beach
Moraira is very convenient for both Alicante and Valencia airports, Alicante (to the south) being about 50 mins away by car and Valencia (to the north) a little further both are an easy comfortable drive. Although car hire is not essential for this property it is recommended as it is more economical that hiring taxis to & from the airports.
Murcia airport, further to the south of Alicante is an option with a car journey of about 2 hours
We can recommend a very good local car hire company
Easily reached by car are some larger towns which are well worth visiting: Javea, Calpe, Denia and Altea are all within 15km, while Benidorm is about 30km with its theme park, water park and sea world all great attractions for kids and adults alike
Inland visit the many very Spanish villages and well within an hour's drive.
The old historic towns of Alicante and Valencia are only about an hour or so away by car and well worth spending the day or overnight
Moraira is small coastal town situated in the beautiful mountainous north-eastern tip of the Costa Blanca. The resort is conveniently placed between the airports of Alicante and Valencia (about 90km from each).
The surrounding region has a quiet and relaxing atmosphere, with beautiful and unspoilt scenery and many small villages to explore. ??
The town itself has pleasantly grown from a small fishing village to an attractive affluent holiday and retirement resort, retaining its considerable charm that attracts visitors from all over Europe. It’s also particularly popular with Spanish holidaymakers from Madrid and Valencia.
Moraira has an impressive marina, an excellent variety of local shops, markets, harbour side fish restaurants and bars and best of all has still managed to preserve its Spanish character.
Moraira enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate, with cool sea breezes in summer and protection by surrounding mountains against the cold North winds in winter. The area averages nearly 3,000 hours of sunshine each year.
In 1986 the World Health Organisation recommended the climate of the area as one of the most equitable in the world - neither too hot in the summer nor too cold in the winter. On average it can boast 325 sunny days each year making it an ideal all year-round destination.
The local people of Moraira are extremely friendly and patient with foreign visitors, not surprising, as aside from agriculture, they depend on tourism for their livelihood.
With a large European resident community existent, there is a pleasant international feel to the area. Most people are pleased to speak English with you
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
2016 / 2017
1 Nov 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
The Villa can be booked for a minimum of 3 days
We ask for a 25% deposit to confirm booking. Balance to be paid 8 weeks before arrival date.
A £300 key deposit to be paid with the final balance. This is fully refundable once property is inspected on changeover and no damage reported.
Payments and return of deposit are made by bank transfer
Changeover day is optional to suit yourselves
Arrival is 4pm onwards. Departure is by 10am, allowing the villa to be properly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
It may be possible to change these times by prior agreement to suit your travel arran
Notes on prices:
There is no specific changeover day
High chair, cot and other baby equipment is available to rent at a reasonable price
A Refundable damage deposit of £300 is required
24 hr management team is available, ensuring your rental will be trouble free
A Welcome pack is provided to refresh you after your long journey and to get your holiday off to great start
The booking is secured with a 25% deposit
The balance of 75% + and the breakages deposit is payable 8 weeks before the arrival date
All payments are by bank transfer
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- 50 m²
- En-suite to Master bedroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Vanity unit and cabinet, shelving
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Family shower room with large vanity unit
- En-suite to the self contained bedroom suite - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Vanity unit
- En suite shower room each for the master bedroom and 1st floor suite, both with shower, WC and vanity unit Family shower room on ground floor with Shower, WC and vanity unit
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, with en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Adjacent to master bedroom suiatable for young chidren
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, Self contained with sitting area, coffee station & en-suit
- MASTER .. King-size bedroom with private en suite bathroom, with sitting area,, large flat screen TV & direct access to pool terrace BEDROOM 2 .. Twin bedded suitable for cot (or 2) situated next to the Master room BEDROOM 3 .. Twin bedded SUITE .. Self contained 1st floor king-size suite, panoramic sea view, wirh en-suite shower room, sittinf area, large flast screen TV and coffee/tea station with fridge
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Veranda ...
- Panoramic Sea view The villa is in a quiet residential area Easy walking and short distance to sea and all amenities Fully air conditioned Non Smoking Pets are welcome with prior agreement only and is restricted to small dogs Free Wi-Fi and a full range of UK TV channels Secure parking Well kept gardens with soft evening lighting Central heating out of season Enclosed plot 24hr emergency service available Golf available at nearby golf courses For the kids or young at heart ... Terra Mitica (theme park), Aqualandia (water park) & Mundomar (Sea World ) all within 35 minutes drive Outside: The villa is set in its own grounds with a private 10m x 5m swimming pool, pool terrace, BBQ. Outside eating area all surrounded by an immaculate well kept nicely lit private garden. The property is secured from the street by a high wall and a locakable sliding gate for the carport and a lockable pedestrian gate and security lighting: There is good quality garden furniture, 8 sun beds, parasols and occasional tables and chairs for that afternoon cuppa, Sangria or whatever your fancy is Utility room with front load modern washing machine, clothes dryer, iron, vacuum cleaner etc Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is cleaned throughout immediately before occupation, as is the garden, pool and terrace. All bedding and towels for internal use are supplied as are tea towels and all are changed weekly free of charge Other: Enclosed Naya with sea views from large glass patio sliding doors, direct access to the pool area Covered outdoor kitchen and eating area next to the pool with BBQ, Gas cooker, washing up facilities. Wi-Fi access. Soft evening garden lighting