Villa in Bargemon, Draguignan, Var, Provence-Alpes-Cote DAzur, France - Private Heated Pool, Tranquil Gardens, 3 Minutes Walk To Village Centre
Situated on the edge of the village of Bargemon this is a holiday house which is truly home from home, full of comforts you would want and need. Just 3 minutes walk to the village centre which has lots of amenities, including a butcher, bakers and an excellent mini supermarket along with restaurants and bars.
The house is south facing, with a heated swimming pool and plenty of sunbeds and seating areas. The summer kitchen next to the pool has a dishwasher and fridge, barbecue and a dining area.
The view towards Claviers is unspoilt and uninterrupted and can be enjoyed from most rooms. The gardens are extensive and maintained weekly. There is a large sitting room with comfortable sofas, TV, DVD player and blue tooth speaker. The dining room comprises a large stone table which seats 10 which is adjacent to the kitchen - all looking out on the view.
All bedrooms have their own en-suite bathrooms with a shower, sink and loo; the master en-suite also has a bath. The beds have been brought down from the UK. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need along with a good selection of cook books for those ingredients you're not quite sure what to do with.
Bargemon is about 40 minutes from the coast and 40 minutes from the mountains. It is also very popular with people who like to bike ride (the Tour de France often passes not far from here). Nearest airports are Nice, Toulon-Hyeres or Marseilles. Pets welcome only by prior arrangement - conditions apply.
About the Owner
About Victoria Bartman
We have owned our home in Bargemon for 8 years and we love the village and surrounding areas and we spend as much time as we can here. We believe anyone staying should enjoy the comforts of home while on holiday. Therefore the house is furnished accordingly with comfortable beds, John Lewis and White Company linen and a well equipped kitchen,
Victoria Bartman purchased this villa in 2007
Why Victoria Bartman chose Draguignan region
Stunning views, locality to the village, peace and tranquillity. We looked at 60 properties and this was perfect.
From the Owner
“Stunning views, locality to the village, peace and tranquillity. We looked at 60 properties and this was perfect.”
Activity and Interests
Nice airport: 1.25 hours
Toulon/Hyere: 1.5 hours
Marseilles: 1.5 hours
Draguignan Les Arcs SNCF station: Half an hour
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
8 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£400|
Deposit of 25% payable on reservation with the balance due 8 weeks before the holiday. Refundable deposit of £400 payable a week before. Terms and Conditions.
Changeover day is Saturday.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- winery tours
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Every bedroom has it's own en-suite bathroom with shower, sink and loo. Master en-suite also has a bath and double sink unit.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 5 double bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and British double beds.
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: Internet available throughout the house and by the pool. Utility Room: Large area containing extra fridge/freezer, washing machine, ironing board and iron and extra rack for drying clothes. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen is included, which includes pool towels. The house is cleaned weekly and all the linen is changed then.