Villa in High Grove, Clermont, Florida Orlando/Kissimmee, USA - Ideal Location For Disney Parks
A Beautiful spacious villa within a short distance to the Disney Parks and all other attractions. Private pool and games room. Separate lounge area with TV/DVD and games console. TV's in every bedroom. 3 bathrooms and separate downstairs toilet. Situated in a gated community, ideal for a large group/families. The clubhouse has additional gaming facilities, a fitness centre and a communal pool/spa!
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are a family of four myself Nicola, my husband Neil, and our two children Madilyn & Scarlet.
We decided to buy a family holiday home after separately visiting Florida as children ourselves. It had always been a dream for us to watch the children enjoy Disney as much as we did. The house/area exceeded our expectations because there is so much to offer other than the Disney parks. There is golf, shopping, fantastic restaurants and we feel it caters for the holiday you wish to have whether a jam packed Disney adventure or a relaxing peaceful trip. Being located in the High Grove is fantastic because it offers a safe environment and somewhere to go of a evening if your tired out from your day. Our aim is to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for a wonderful stay at your house, we enjoyed it very much all of us. And again, thank you for letting us stay some hours longer the day we were due to go home. It would have been a long day with our flight time.
5 based on 11 holidaymaker reviews
A home from home!
A wonderful villa in a small, but perfectly formed community.
The villa itself was exactly as advertised and was very comfortable with large rooms, in particular the master where we all slept during the hurricane!
High Grove is very well maintained, clean and quiet. The clubhouse is nice, with a small gym, which we used a few times and the staff on were friendly and gave great advice on different things to do or places to see.
The management company were helpful pre and post hurricane matthew and we definitely felt looked after.
We would definitely go back next time.
Regards, Phil, Tara, Jessica and Lucy
What an amazing place.2nd time on high grove.highly recommend this place. ...wish I could have stayed longer than 19 days. ..
We have just enjoyed 11 nights in Orlando staying at this villa. The villa is spacious and has all the essentials you need for your holiday. The High Grove Estate is well kept and tidy. The villa is within a short driving distance to all the parks and Walmart is just down the road. Also there is a Irish Pub which is within walking distance from the villa. We had a issue with one of the toilets during our stay but was resolved within hours of us reporting it. All correspondence with the owners of the villa has been very quick and efficient and our deposit was returned to us within a few days. I would certainly recommend this villa to my friends and family.
The Rushen Family
Absolutely Ideal for our Family Hoiliday
We looked at buying in Orlando a few years back and viewed quite a number of properties at the time plus have also stayed in the area quite a number of times over the years so have a good knowledge of what works well. Your property would have been at the top of our wanted list as it ticks all the boxes and congratulations on finding this one. I am sure it will do well for you.
- Site is ideal being a 15/20 minute run to Disney - Good access to 27 & 192 & I.4 to travel in all directions - Well maintained estate of a nice compact size- green areas are all tidy and Bin emptying is coordinated (a nice touch) - Gated and secure - helpful reception staff. Plenty of good restaurants inside 15 minutes on the 192 especially.
- we had a 3 generation party of 6 adults and four children and the room layout with all bedrooms upstairs was a real plus. Facilities in the house all worked well for us.
- We had 3 cars comfortably in the drive - it would take four normal sized without encroaching on the pavement.
Not a complaint in the following but for your info so you are aware..
(1) we mentioned to the Agents a small metal runner strip in the floor on the way out to the pool could be a problem for little feet. We covered this with a rug during our stay.
(2) A blind in one of the bedrooms was beyond its useful life and we had a struggle keeping light out.
(3) The door handle to the pool came off and I could have fixed it if I had a screwdriver.
(4) The BBQ wasnt working but Agents responded quickly with Gas when we phoned them. Not easy to light the machine though.
(5) WIFI wasnt working - the wiring was a bit mixed - my son in law resolved it in 5 minutes.
(6) As you know we had some concerns re pool safety and no net. That wasnt an issue at all and the door alarm works a treat. Maybe you need to highlight that in your particulars as its probably better than a net for safety reasons.
We had a really good time and we would have no problem recommending your property to others. Feel free for anyone to seek our opinion.
large, well maintained property in an excellent location
First impressions of the villa were excellent, the resort is beautifully maintained with gated access for extra security.
The villa itself was large and spacious and would be plenty big enough for 10 people.
Everything you could possibly need was supplied including the all important hairdryer and straightener.
The location was also really good, was around 20mins from Disney (which was close enough for us to have an uber to Disney springs to give our designated driver a night off) and around 30 mins to universal.
Wallmart was literally 2 mins away and there were plenty of takeaways within delivery distance for a chilled out evening around the pool .
I would certainly return to this villa and would be happy to recommend.
From the Owner
“We chose this property because of where it is situated. High Grove Resort is beautiful and caters to all our needs. The house is everything we wanted for space and facilities and is ideal for the Disney Holidays we were looking to have.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is Cocoa Beach and is approx. 90 min drive.
Orlando International Airport is appox 40 min drive. Sanford Airport is approx. 60 min drive.
Car hire is a necessity.
Disney Main Gate - 10-15 mins
Animal Kingdom - 10-15 mins
Sea World - 25 mins
Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure - 30 mins
Busch Gardens - 55 mins
Kennedy Space Centre - 60 mins
LEGOLAND - 40 mins
International Drive - 20-25 mins
All within 1 mile f our villa there is a 24hr Walmart, Publix, Denny's, Internet Cafe, Beauty and Nail Salon and many famous restaurants. We recommend that you visit our clubhouse during your stay. There is a pool, games room, fitness room, TV room, outside play area/mini golf. The staff are very friendly there and will be more than happy to assist you with any advice/info. Park tickets are available at the clubhouse with notice and dvd hire is also available. Please let us know if you are booking with children as on request we can change the bed linen to their Disney favourite to make it extra special!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A booking deposit of £200 is required to secure your booking which also acts as your refundable damage/breakages deposit. This will be returned within 10 days of your departure if the house is left in satisfactory condition. Payments accepted via banks transfer.
If pool heat is required there is a additional charge of £95 per week.
Please note we can also accept payment in USA dollars.
Our changeover day is flexible. Arrival is from 4pm onwards and departure by 10am. Please contact us if you require any special requirements and we will be happy to help.
Notes on prices:
Now taking bookings for 2016. Prices shown are for property rental per week not per person and are in UK pounds. Please e mail us for any late availability/special offers we are offering. Our rental rates include all taxes and cleaning.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The private pool is a great benefit to us when we are looking for a quieter day at home. The games room keeps our children entertained and the separate living areas benefits us greatly when daddy wants to watch the sport.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Game Room ...
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- duty free shops
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- bay fishing
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, Hand basin
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, En suite to bedroom 1,Double hand basin
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Single hand basin
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Single hand basin
- Bathroom 1 en-suite to master bedroom with bath, shower, basin and wc. Bathroom 2 with shower over bath, basin and wc. Bathroom 3 with shower over bath, basin and wc. Bathroom 4 downstairs with basin and wc.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, 32 inch flat screen tv
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot, 2 seater sofa, walk in wardrobe, 32 inch flat screen tv
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, 32 inch flat screen tv
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed, Twin beds, 32 inch flat screen tv
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, Twin beds 32 inch flat screen tv
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom 1 with king sized bed, en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with double bed. Bedroom 4 with two twin beds. Bedroom 5 with two twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Our 3,000 sq. ft home is well maintained to the highest standard and furnished to the absolute luxury. Our heated private pool complete with spa is ideal for families. All within a gated community close by to 24hr Walmart, Publix, Denny's, Internet Cafe, Beauty and Nail Salon and many famous restaurants. Our aim is to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable for you as it is for us. We hope you have a special stay with lots of memories. Outside: Complete with large, heated pool and spa and fully paved area which includes patio furniture and lounge chairs. The pool is covered with a fine mesh to keep the insects out but the sun in! Utility Room: The separate utility room is downstairs for convenience. Complete with washer/dryer, ironing board and iron. Spare towels are kept here should you require them. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided but we do ask for you to bring your own beach towels. The property will be cleaned prior to arrival and on your departure. Additional cleaning can be arranged during your stay with our management company for a extra charge. Other: Games room with pool table, air hockey table, foosball and electronic darts. A Perfect way to relax and have fun after a busy day at the parks.