Villa in Golf del Sur, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Located On The San Andres Resort In Golf Del Sur - with 3 pools, tennis court and great facilities
If you're looking for peace and quiet while you sunbathe on your private terrace with views over the golf course... but want to be close to bars and restaurants then San Andres is perfect for you. This is a pretty 2 bed whitewashed bungalow villa in a south-west facing position overlooking one of the fairways of the golf course. All rooms are on the ground floor level and the open plan living area has wide patio doors opening onto the sunny terrace. There are 2 bedrooms, a king-size bedroom with ensuite showeroom & a twin room, which has an extra bed if needed, to sleep 5 persons in total. There are 3 shower rooms in total in this villa There is a separate kitchen with all the usual appliances (including washing machine, microwave, coffee machine etc.). There are UK TV channels and there are supermarkets nearby. The villa is positioned a short walk (30 seconds) to the main pool area where there are 3 swimming pools - two of which are heated pool and there is a pool bar/cafe. There is also a café/bistro on the complex - Café Med, serving lunch and evening meals. There are many other bars and restaurants within a 15 minute walk in either direction of the complex.
About the Owner
We are the sole rental agent for the complex of San Andres - managing villas and apartments on behalf of the owners of San Andres villas. We have an office on the complex open from Monday - Friday 10am-3pm, so that you have easy access to us, should you have any queries throughout your stay with us.
Activity and Interests
It is a 15 minute walk to the sea, San Miguel Marina and small beach, where there is a coastal path to the next fishing village along the coast...
The closest airport to Golf Del Sur is Tenerife South - TFS - also known as Reina Sofia. It is just a 15 minute drive from the airport to the resort. Car hire is not essential for this location, but if you plan to explore the island...a car is recommended so that you can take in the stunning locations at your own pace.
Siam Park is a 10 minute drive from the resort.
San Blas 'square' where there are plenty of bars and restaurants and entertainment is a 15 minute walk.
Los Abrigos (a pretty fishing village) is a 25 minute walk.
San Miguel marina is a 15 minute walk.
El Medano - location for world windsurfing championships is a 10 minute drive.
Los Cristianos - is a 10-15 minute drive.
Loro Park is 1 hour drive - but worth it.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife - the capital city is an hour drive.
Vilaflor - the highest village in Spain is 45 minute drive.
Mount Teide - 3rd highest volcano in the world is a 1. 15hr drive - but the views are breathtaking.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We require a 25% booking deposit, payable by either Visa/MasterCard or by bank transfer to our account in Tenerife. The balance of payment is required 8 weeks before you arrive. This is a legal and registered rental, provided through the sole rental agent on the complex, SAN ANDRES RENTALS / Villas & Golf Canaries S.L they have an office on the complex if you need assistance or recommendations.
All changeover days are flexible.
Generally check in time is after 2pm and check-out time is 10am, but we are flexible if it is possible.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“San Andres resort is the most unique complex in Golf Del Sur...we are surrounded by golf course on all sides and have wonderful views of the sea, the golf course and the mountains...especially the wonderful Mount Teide, 3rd highest volcano in the world. The complex is self contained with supermarket, bars and cafes, 3 swimming pools, tennis court and golf literally on the doorstep, so you don´t have to go anywhere if you don't feel like it ...but there are many more activities and bars, restaurants and shops all within a 15 minute walk...and a bus service with a stop at the entrance to San Andres taking you further afield.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- smoking allowed ...
- near the sea
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- There are 3 bathrooms - All shower rooms with basin, w.c and walk in shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps up to 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 king-size oak bed, built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 with twin beds (and a full size extra bed underneath) and built-in wardrobes with doors to terrace.
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: Parking is available on the complex and is 18 Euros per week and needs to be booked before you arrive. There are UK TV channels in the villa There is free WI-FI in the communal areas of the complex One of the swimming pools is heated all year round Outside: The terrace is large and is secluded from villas either side. The views are of the golf course and wider landscape. There is sun on the terrace from around 10.30am and the villa has wonderful sunset views. There are x4 sun loungers and table and 5 chairs. Utility Room: Utility area with washing machine, boiler and door leading to terrace. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included in the weekly rental. Linen will be changed every 7 days - There is no maid service (unless requested) Fresh towels are not supplied as there is a washing machine to wash these as and when you want to. Other: There is also another sofa in the living area.