Villa in Pernara, Protaras, Paralimni (S. Cyprus), Ayia Napa, Cyprus - Central Location, 2 Mins To Beaches And Bars, Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms)
Pernera is a fantastic up-and-coming family resort with plenty of high quality bars and restaurants with a couple of minutes walk. The local beaches, 2 minutes away, have been awarded "Blue Flag status" with gently shelving beaches and crystal clear seas, perfect for scuba and snorkelling, PADI dive centres are nearby as are all the water sports. Pernera is all about family and safety with lots of entertainment and fantastic food - but non of the raucous themed bars which can be found in nearby Protaras and Ayia Napa should that be required. Adelphi Villa is well located in the contemporary private gated development of Crystal Lagoon, with the family in mind. We have a 32" TV and entertainment centre, DVDs, PS2 with family games, kids pool toys, air conditioning in all rooms, ceiling fans, external dining and barbecue, lots of space to lounge around the pool. Direct or WIFI connections for your own phones and tablets. Everything you want - even beach towels! You will not want to leave!
About the Owner
Family man with young, rapidly growing children!
Guestbook comments from the owner
The villa and surrounding area provide everything needed to keep a young family amused and entertained. There are numerous cultural sites and many can be reached in around an hour from Adelphi Villa. For the younger amongst us there is plenty of nightlife such that the hours of darkness may be “slept away with open eye”
From the Owner
“Long term family holiday villa, long term rental income”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Fantastic for scuba and snorkelling, windsurfing, walking and magnificent beaches.
200m - 2 minutes walk. Fabulous blue flag beaches with family friendly gently shelving sands, Crystal clear seas, water sports and windsurfing.
Larnaca airport is only a 45 minute drive away. Airport transfers can be arranged.
A car is not necessary but car hire is cheap and this is a fantastic area to explore!
Central Pernera is great for families! 2 minutes from all amenities and beaches.
10 minute walk to a fabulous safe young family water park!
Lively Protaras with hundreds of themed bars and restaurants is a 25 minute walk or a 5 minute drive.
Even more raucous Ayia Napa is a 20 minute drive away, for that occasional rave or midlife crisis!
Ayia Napa also has one of Europe's largest water parks.
The central town of Paralimni is a 10 minute drive with loads of shops, even a Marks and Spencer.
A supermarket sits on the entrance to Crystal Lagoon.
A large selection of international restaurants are within minutes, including Chinese, Indian, Mexican, British and the fabulous Greek fare.
Many of the local bars and restaurants provide free Internet access - just buy a drink and log on!
Medical facilities are nearby.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
15 Sep 2016 - 14 Feb 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Mar 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 15 Sep 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We would require a deposit of £200 with your booking, and the balance to be paid within 6 weeks of arrival, we can accommodate late arrivals and departures,
We can also arrange airport transfers via local reliable taxi services should they be needed, cost is normally between EUR 50-70 each way.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Normal booking is for up to 6 people. Should the pool heating be required a supplement of £200 for one week or however much the LPG fill costs, will be charged. (I know this is a lot but this is how much it costs).
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Pool, local restaurants, no driving, relaxation, more than one toilet, my own bathroom.”
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Contemporary en suite to bedroom 1 with shower, wc, sink etc. Contemporary family bathroom with large bath, shower, wc and sink. Contemporary downstairs WC with washing facilities.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, en suite and balcony, remote air con & ceiling fans. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, remote air-con & ceiling fans. Flat screen TV Bedroom 3 with double bed, remote air-con. Stairgates are fitted for toddlers safety!
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Off Street Car parking to the RHS Outside: Private lit pool, sun loungers, external dining area, external pool shower, small garden area and barbecue area. Wooden pergola for shade when the sun is too hot! Utility Room: External shed contains children's pool toys. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are included, even beach towels. The villa and pool are cleaned weekly. We will even provide you with a welcome pack of the essentials, tea, coffee, bread and drinks. Other: The swimming pool can be heated if required. The villa has central heating (if desired but supplement will apply)