Villa in Puerto Andratx, South West Mallorca, Mallorca, Balearic Islands
Can Juan Mari is a typical Classic Spanish villa with an elegant unique style of interior design. There are beautiful ornate stone arches and terracotta ceramic tiles throughout the villa. Large terraces overlook the beautiful view of Puerto Andratx, creating a perfect backdrop for al fresco dining. This is a villa with one of the best views of Puerto Andratx, the Tramuntana Mountains and far far out to sea. You will feel immediately at home when you arrive at Can Juan Mari...
About the Owner
Jane Winterbottom's family have lived in Puerto Andratx for most of her life and so she knows the area well. She has watched the port change from being a sleepy little fishing port to one of the most sought after places to stay in Mallorca.
From the Owner
“Can Juan Mari was one of the very first villas to be built in puerto Andratx, and, although it has been renovated to a very high standard, it still has many of the original features, which makes this property extra special. The view from Can Juan Mari has by far one of the best views of Puerto Andratx, a view that one never tires of looking at, even after owning the villa for 34 years!”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Puerto Andratx is an authentic fishing port, which is one of it's finest qualities. There is a fish market where you can buy freshly caught fish and seafood. Puerto Andratx has something for every age, whether you are a family with young children, teenagers or of a more mature age.
Camp de Mar beach and Sant Elm beach are both about a 10-15 minute drive away from Puerto Andratx. There are also a couple of small beaches in Puerto Andratx.
Car hire would be useful during your stay at Can Juan Mari, as the villa is a 10-15 minute walk from the port and is up a hill, but it is not essential, and there is a great taxi service to and from the property. Palma Airport is a 30 minute drive from Can Juan Mari.
Palma City is 20 minutes drive away and Andratx Town is a 10 minute drive.
There are 5 restaurants within a 10-15 minute walk from the villa and also a small supermarket.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We require a deposit of £1,000 to reserve the dates, which is a refundable deposit, returned to you 7 days after vacating the property, as long as there is no major damage to the villa.
Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 10am.
Notes on prices:
The rental price includes a midweek clean and all the utility bills.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- 3 of the bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and there is also a small bathroom, so the villa has 4 bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The villa has 4 large bedrooms: Massive Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, Bedroom 2 is a double bedroom, Bedroom 3 has twin beds and is en suite and bedroom 4 is a double bedroom en suite.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Can Juan Mari has beautiful large terraces overlooking the Port, with one of the most stunning views you could imagine. Al fresco dining is highly recommended. There is a BBQ area (and a chef service if you want to really spoil yourselves). There is nothing more pleasurable than drinking an ice cold gin and tonic or a chilled glass of wine, while looking out over the stunning views of Puerto Andratx and out to sea, watching the yachts and the fishing boats lazily sailing in and out of the port. We also offer a baby sitting service and can supply an in-house chef for breakfast, lunch, dinner, BBQ's, picnics and special occasions (for example, birthday parties, and we can even make the cake for you!) Outside: The pool is private and there are large terraces to the front of the villa (with the stunning views) and also to the side of the villa.There are sun beds and umbrellas around the pool area and 4 separate seating areas on the terraces. Utility Room: There is an adjoining laundry room with a washer and dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen, bathroom towels, pool towels and beach towels are all included, which are changed weekly. There is a midweek villa clean included in the price. Other: The Master bedroom and one of the other bedrooms have french windows, leading out onto the terraces.