Cottage in Naunton, Nr. Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire, England - Outstanding Countryside, Walking And Riding. 20 Mins From Cheltenham
Honey Cottage is a cotswold stone cottage set in the heart of the Cotswolds between the classic villages of Naunton and Guiting Power. Close by are the Slaughters, Stow on the Wold, Bourton on the Water and Broadway, know for their quintessential Cotswold beauty, exquisite dining and first class shopping. The larger town of Cheltenham is 20 minutes away with it's famous National Hunt racing, beautiful architecture, shops and restaurants. Honey Cottage sleeps 2 but there is separate accommodation available across the garden which has a double bed and mezzanine level. There is stabling available should you want to enjoy the countryside by horseback. Also close by is Naunton Down Golf course and Stratford Upon Avon for the theatre. There are numerous top class eateries in the area and the famous Daylesford Farm Shop just 15 minutes by car.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely country cottage
About the Owner
About Dolly Maude
Nurse and Mother of 4, plenty of animals around, loves riding, racing, skiing, travelling and cooking
Dolly Maude purchased this cottage in 2011
Why Dolly Maude chose Cotswold district
We are surrounded by the most beautiful tranquil countryside and villages, gorgeous cosy pubs and a wonderful local town. Living in the Cotswolds spoils you for anywhere else you travel in the world as it really gives you a reason to say 'there is no place like home'.
What makes this cottage unique
The fabulous views and the unique villages in Cotswold Stone. We have great pubs for food and drink plus the famous Daylesford Farm Shop, Cotswold Farm Park and many more attractions. In the summer Gloucestershire is the host of many festivals not to mention the local touring Giffords Circus. www.giffordscircus.com , the Big Feastival is a stones throw away and Cornbury Festival is within 20 minutes.
(1 traveller reviews)
Lovely country cottage
Wonderful mix of a character country cottage with modern fittings in a quiet country location where all you can hear are birds, chickens and horses. You can walk to the nearest small village or a short drive to somewhere with more amenities. Stunning countryside and picturesque villages all around. The cottage was immaculate and cozy, hard to drag ourselves away!
From the Owner
“We are surrounded by the most beautiful tranquil countryside and villages, gorgeous cosy pubs and a wonderful local town. Living in the Cotswolds spoils you for anywhere else you travel in the world as it really gives you a reason to say 'there is no place like home'.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
National Hunt Racing at Cheltenham, Stratford, Warwick and Worcester
Birmingham airport 49 miles
Bristol Airport 63 miles
London Heathrow 76 miles
Cheltenham British Rail 14.4 miles
Kingham British Rail 9.9 miles (1hr20 to London Paddington)
Guiting Power with the famous Hollow Bottom Pub 1.9 miles
The Cotswold Farm Park 1.4 miles
Cheltenham Spa with its National Hunt Racing 14.8 miles
Stratford Upon Avon 26.1 miles
There are numerous activities for both young and old in the Cotswolds from dry ski slopes, the docks and cathedrals in Gloucester to walking and eating and walking in the breathtaking Cotswold Hills. Boutique shopping in Broadway and Cirencester and theatres in Stratford and Cheltenham, not to mention the racing.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
A booking is only firm when we have received the 25% deposit. To proceed, please let us have your full name and address plus contact numbers (mobile and landline) for the booking, plus the ages of any children (as at the date of travel). We would then send you a completed booking form and details for payment of the deposit, which we ask be paid promptly.
Change over day can be flexible depending on availability.
Notes on prices:
Please contact the owner for enquiries on flexibility of stay. We will try our best to accommodate you according to availability
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The fabulous views and the unique villages in Cotswold Stone. We have great pubs for food and drink plus the famous Daylesford Farm Shop, Cotswold Farm Park and many more attractions. In the summer Gloucestershire is the host of many festivals not to mention the local touring Giffords Circus. www.giffordscircus.com , the Big Feastival is a stones throw away and Cornbury Festival is within 20 minutes.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite bathroom with bath/shower over and WC and a wet room with shower basin and loo in the round house
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: I double bed, sep accom 1 dbl and mezzanine bunk Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom with double bed and french windows onto small courtyard. Cot available if required. Across the garden, the round house with a double bed and wet room with a mezzanine level to sleep 1 adult or 2 children
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Max. occupancy: 2
- pets considered
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: There is a separate summer house with a double bed, wet room and mezzanine level that sleeps 2 children by separate negotiation Outside: Outside there is a sw facing balcony perfect to catch the evening sun and a private sw facing courtyard off the bedroom with garden furniture and a gas barbeque. There is stabling available if you would like to bring your own horse. The cottage is in the grounds of the owners house with a beautiful mature garden and ponds to be enjoyed. Utility Room: Washer dryer in the cottage and an outside washing machine for extra muddy/doggy stuff! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. The house is cleaned on a weekly basis but there can be a daily cleaning service by separate negotiation.