Villa in Bom Sucesso / Obidos Lagoon, Silver Coast, Portugal - peaceful location within walking distance of the Obidos lagoon, close to beaches and golf
Thismodern three bedroom, three bathroom villa with private pool and garden on a corner plot is situated in a quiet village, itself within an area of outstanding natural beauty.The villa is fully licenced in accordance with Portuguese law. Licence number 8888A/L
About the Owner
Ennis Property Management
Activity and Interests
There are several beaches within a short driving distance including Praia D'el Rey and Bom Sucesso both about a ten minute drive. You can walk to the Lagoon side beaches in just 4 min. Just across the the Lagoon at Foz Do Arelho there is a large promenade lined by bars, cafes and restaurants. Also at Foz there is a small sailing and windsurfing school.
Lisbon is the nearest airport approximately 80km away. It is less than an hours drive to the villa. Flights are also available to Porto which is about 2.5 hours away. We recommend car hire to make the most of your stay, however, a taxi can be arranged from Lisbon airport for approx 95 euros
Obidos is a beautiful walled medieval town with cafes, bars and restaurants it is about 20 min drive away. This is also where your nearest supermarket is. Caldas da Rainha a large town with supermarkets, banks etc 25 mins. Peniche large fishing village with great seafood restaurants. Lisbon, capital of Portugal is just one hour away. Seaside resorts of Foz do Arelho and Sao Martino Do Porto are about 30 minutes away.
Our villa is cared for by a legal registered property management company who will be on hand for you during your stay. They speak English Portuguese and French and have been looking after holidaymakers on the Silver Coast for the past 25 years. There will be information on restaurants, cafes, shopping,beaches, things to do etc etc left in the villa for you. The nearest supermarket is in Obidos where you will also find banks and a pharmacist.
- Booking Notes:
We require a 25% deposit to secure your booking with the balance due eight weeks before arrival. Please ring or e mail us for any further information you require.
Normal changeover day is Saturday but any day can usually be accommodated.
Notes on prices:
As this is our first year of advertising there is a special offer of £500 for any week from May to September if booked by the end of May
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Located in a quiet neighborhood and close to all major golf courses in the silver coast. Own private pool and garden. Near to Obidos lagoon”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 en suite bathrooms plus further bathroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: sleeps six plus cot Notes on bedrooms: Master suite with double bed and en suite bathroom, large balcony Bedroom 2 with two single beds en suite and balcony Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds and access to terrace and garden All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Our villa is situated on one of the larger plots at the entrance to a cul de sac.There are parking spaces directly outside the villa. Outside: The villa has a large grassed garden on a corner plot with a 6mx4m private pool. There is ample room for the sun loungers, a table and chairs and a barbecue. Utility Room: storage cupboard for iron and ironing board with room to store suitcases etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa will be cleaned and ready for your arrival. All bed linen and towels are included in the cost and are changed on a weekly basis.Weekly cleaning and change of bed linen is included in the price.