Bluebell Cottage - Sleeps 6 - Falmouth, Cornwall, TR115BJ - Close to beaches. - Near To Local Beaches With Amazing Facilities On Site. Quiet Area With Gardens And Parking
A modern house, well appointed with private parking space, private back patio leading onto shared garden areas. Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms, has two bathrooms and excellent kitchen. Near to Falmouth's main beaches and a five minute drive into the town centre. Loads of activities possible and a great childrens play area on site. We have Tennis Courts, a good Gym and plunge pool all available to our guests. Plus a great Cafe /bar with outside seating serving sensibly priced meals.
About the Owner
About Janet Heppell
Jan and Leigh Heppell. 10 Years providing self catering property's. We only let accommodation of the highest standards.
Every enquiry or booking receives our personal attention.
We are a husband and wife team with a small number of properties.
We offer superb customer care.
Janet Heppell purchased this house in 2015
Why Janet Heppell chose Truro & Falmouth area
Fabulous location, sleeps 6, wc down, bath and wc up.
Large lounge dining area, well appointed kitchen.
Many on site facilities, including:
Loads of activities possible and a great childrens play area on site.
We have Tennis Courts, a good Gym and plunge pool all available to our guests.
Plus a great Cafe /bar with outside seating serving sensibly priced meals.
What makes this house unique
Membership of the on site Club
Golf course nearby
Guestbook comments from the manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
(1 traveller reviews)
could be better
the house was very nice but on arrival it was cold inside and we had a baby with us tried to get in touch with owner but no response the fridge was dirty and there was still food left from people who hired it before us heating didn't work properly
From the Owner
“Fabulous location, sleeps 6, wc down, bath and wc up. Large lounge dining area, well appointed kitchen. Many on site facilities, including: Loads of activities possible and a great childrens play area on site. We have Tennis Courts, a good Gym and plunge pool all available to our guests. Plus a great Cafe /bar with outside seating serving sensibly priced meals.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is Swanpool, a 5 minute drive away. It has a cafe, a Restaurant and an activity centre. There you can hire Kayaks and learn other water sports on a days course. For young ones there is a bouncy castle and the beach is very safe. If you walk from Swanpool along the cliff coastal path into Falmouth ( a five minute walk) you will reach our main beach which is Gyllyngvase. This has water sports and lifeguards in the season. It also has a fabulous beach cafe.
You will need a car at Bluebell Cottage, Pendra Loweth . Falmouth has 3 train stations so hiring a car would be possible. Newquay Airport is 40 minutes drive away.
Falmouth Town Centre is a 5 minute drive away. Truro our Cathedral City is 10 miles away. The area is full of visitor attractions , many beautiful Gardens and The National Maritime Museum is in Falmouth Town. This is well worth a visit as the view from the Tower is spectacular! We also have an indoor municipal Swimming Pool next to our historic Pendennis Castle, again well worth a visit as the views out to sea are amazing. Coastal walks along the South West Coast Path are virtually on your door!
Falmouth has a brilliant choice of Restaurants, even a Rick Stein Chippie! The shops are unique and many deli's selling local produce. we have a M&S in the centre and Tesco , the other large supermarkets are a mile out of town. We have all the major Banks and Building Societies. We also have a multi screen cinema complex, large indoor swimming pool and The National Maritime Museum. There are Sailing schools in Falmouth , daily boat hire, fishing trips and foot Ferries which go to Flushing ( 5 minutes ) and St Mawes a 15 minute ride to the beautiful village across the water. Home to the famous Politzi Familie's Tresanton Hotel , well worth a cream tea!
We have numerous beautiful Gardens open to the public, some National Trust, others privately owned. For surfing we normally recommend the North Coast, Newquay is the main Beach where you can be taught properly , that's a 35 minute drive from the House. All in all there is so much to do in the area and a week will probably not be enough!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To book a date we require a 20% deposit, payable by Bank transfer or Card. The balance is due 6 weeks before arrival. The house has a key safe so you can arrive any time after 4pm and departure is before 10am.
Changeover day is Fridays except out of season when we can be flexible and offer short breaks.
Notes on prices:
Prices are from £399 per week and that is starting at the lowest season rate. Summer weeks are £799 and the rates vary between, please email me for more information.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Membership of the on site Club Golf course nearby Beaches nearby Dog Friendly”
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Indoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- botanical garden
- live theatre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Main upstairs family bathroom with shower over bath, toilet, basin and radiator, very spacious. Downstairs we have a huge separate toilet and hand basin with radiator .
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom one, front double sleeping two, TV, wardrobe and dresser. Bedroom two ,double facing back garden sleeping two, wardrobe and dresser Bedroom three facing back garden with two single beds and furniture.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This property has access to the sites facilities and the pool is a small plunge pool .Its a great location and easy to enjoy the Falmouth area without driving very far. Outside: We have a private patio with garden table and chairs. This backs onto a shared, huge garden area , plenty of room for children to play safely. The site has Tennis courts, and there is a childrens play area. you can enjoy a glass of wine on the outside Club Terrace and watch the children play!. From Pendra Loweth,( the estate name) you can walk to Maenporth Beach only a little on road.Other beaches are within a 5 minute drive. Utility Room: We have an understairs cupboard with ironing board, hoover, mop and buckets , electric antique style heater if needed in Winter. Plenty of hooks for coat hanging or wetsuits etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house is cleaned after every guests stay and is made ready before the next arrivals. We include the bedding and a hand towel and bath towel per person. This is changed weekly unless you have a two week booking and prefer not to have a change. Other: We have a small porch in front of the main front door with hooks for wet coats or wetsuits etc. This leads into the hallway and the spacious living areas.