Apartment in Falmouth, Cornwall - Peaceful location, a few minutes walk to the town. Beaches nearby
An outstanding apartment occupying the prime position of recently completed Maritime House. The outlook from both balconies is stunning. A secure entrance leads to a lift, which takes you to an open piazza area on the third floor, and then to The Bridgedeck.
The living area and kitchen is on the upper floor, taking advantage of its spectacular views, with three bedrooms on the floor below, also overlooking the harbour and estuary. Flat screen TV and Wi-fi available in all three bedrooms.
About the Owner
My wife and I have owned property in Falmouth for many years. We have recently sold our interiors business, but are still involved in design projects. We have indulged and spared no expense on this project and the result is stunning.
We go to great lengths to provide friendly customer care and to ensure that our guests are greeted by an extremely high standard of accommodation.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We are quite overwhelmed with your apartment and it is even better than we expected. It is so stylish and furnished with taste that we can only compliment you on it and the views are just like your pictures.
Von meinem iPad gesendet
From the Owner
“High quality property in an outstanding position, with the latest facilities and eco-friendly design. Exceptionally well-placed, quiet and free of road noise.”
Activity and Interests
Falmouth (Gyllyngvase) beach, three-quarters of a mile.
A beautiful beach, safe for children.
Nearest airport, Newquay. 30miles
Falmouth railway station 5 mins walk
Frequent buses to Truro and beyond.
Truro, Cornwall capital city. 12 miles by road (also rail link to Truro Station, and regular service from Truro to Penzance and London)
Excellent restaurants within 5 minutes walk. Supermarket nearby. Interesting and varied shops, and boutiques nearby.
Close to the outstanding Maritime Museum.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
26 Nov 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We try to keep our bookings Sat. - Sat., but do consider part week enquiries off season.
We require a 25% deposit to secure bookings, and the balance paid three weeks in advance of arrival.
Payments can be made by cheque or bank draft.
Arrival time is after 4.00 pm, unless otherwise agreed. Departure 10.00 am.
Saturday. Arrival 4 pm, departure 10 am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Enjoy fantastic views of the Falmouth estuary (& its ever-changing activities) and the surrounding countryside.”
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- 54 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bathroom on lower floor of apartment
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, Toilet on upper floor
- Ensuite bathroom, bedroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Ensuite with bedroom 1
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1, with shower and toilet. Bathroom off hallway is equipped with bath, overhead shower and toilet. This bathroom serves bedroom 2 and 3 . An additional toilet is on the top floor.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is a large ensuite room overlooking the harbour. Super king-size bed. Bedroom 2, with its own balcony. Double bed. Bedroom 3. Two single beds. All bedrooms have under-floor heating, TV and DVD player.
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: We do not allow smoking within the apartment, but have no objection to smoking on the balconies providing doors remain closed Outside: Events Square and the Maritime Museum are within a few minutes walk. Falmouth swimming pool, ten minutes walk. Gyllyngdune gardens, Princess Pavilion and beaches, approx 15 mins. Utility Room: Various cleaning appliances are available by request if required. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment is cleaned and all bed linen and towels are supplied. All linen is changed weekly. We do not provide a maid service. Other: Large balcony off the penthouse living area , with comfortable chairs, loungers, and a dining set. Additional balcony adjacent to bedrooms 1 and 2.