Villa in Prines, Rethymnon, Crete, Greek Islands, Greece, - Peaceful Cul-de-Sac, 10 Minutes Drive To The Beach - 45 Minutes Drive To The South Of The Island
The upstairs bedroom and bathroom leads onto a large balcony. The two downstairs bedrooms (one twin bedded and one double bed) share a bathroom with a washing machine. There is air-con in the upstairs double bed bedroom and a large air-con unit cools the downstairs. The very comfortable living-room with satellite TV and DVD player and a stone Cretan archway leads to well equipped kitchen. There is a dishwasher and microwave, and a large dining area. Outside there is a large patio area with a BBQ and outdoor dining area.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
My good friend Alex owns the Villa Arianna, which he named after his daughter. Alex lives in the USA.
The Villa is decorated and equipped to his very high standards and he want every one who stay in the villa to have a fantastic holiday.
Guestbook comments from the owner
When we look back on our time at Villa Arianna, Crete
To us it's a most perfect retreat
But dear friends there's no need for concern
We of course will return.
We will return.
Bob and Val Wallace.
1 holidaymaker review
Had a fabulous holiday in this beautiful villa. It was better than we expected, very spacious, well equipped, clean, fantastic pool and gardens, we loved it. Walking distance to the village with it's shops and restaurants, locals very friendly and welcoming. Car hire a must for getting to the beaches and exploring the island and Mary recommended an excellent local company. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and didn't want to come home!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Crete offers everything - from Knossos to a brilliant chose of beaches.
3 k to nearest beach
An hours drive from Chania airport - 1 hour 10 minutes from Heraklion.
Car hire is recommended.
10 minutes walk to the tavernas/ bars in Prines
There are 2 small grocery shops in Prines with a wide choice of shops with in a 10 minute drive.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
20% deposit on booking - full payment 6 weeks prior to arrival
Flexible change over days
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Upstairs has an en-suite shower room, WC, and vanity unit. Down stairs has a shower room, WC, bidet, vanity unit and washing machine.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Upstairs there is one double bed - downstairs: one double bedroom and one with twin beds
- Outside: Most of the time you will use the outside room - the garden - on the terrace there is a big gas fired BBQ positioned next to the dinning table - in the garden there are 4 sunbeds and an umbrella. The balcony has 2 armchairs, a small table plus 2 more sunbeds and an umbrella. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house is cleaned every 7 days - bedding and towels changes every 7 days. Other: Most of the time you will use the outside room - there is a big gas fired BBQ positioned next to the dinning table - in the garden there are 4 sunbeds. The balcony has 2 armchairs, a small table plus 2 more sunbeds and an umbrella.