Villa in Kalathos, Nr. Lindos, Rhodes, Greek Islands, Greece - Peaceful Location, 10 Minutes Walk To The Beach
Kalathos is located in the southeast Lindos area of Rhodes with views of Vylcha bay across to Haraki castle, it is a 10 minute walk to the local village were you will find several Tavernas, a quality bakers, pharmacy, and a large well equipped supermarket. Car Hire is readily available and a short 5 minute journey will bring you to the neighbouring picturesque resort of Lindos which sits on a hillside overlooking the Acropolis. Within easy reach you will also find the resort Lardos which is a friendly resort with a traditional Greek Village, plus pefcos which is an old fishing village and has an excellent array of traditional bars & taverns. The sandy beach offers a variety of water sports. There is a quaint bay at Haraki with tavernas of traditional Greek food right on the sea underneath the castle. There is a waterpark at Falaraki and a well maintained Golf course at Afandou. Rhodes town is were you will find the historic medieval old town full of history and culture and monuments together with a fabulous port and Yachts.
About the Owner
Hi my name is Anna and i have been renting my villa now for 5 years, i have learned a lot with the help of my customers feed back, so now feel very confident and professional in my business.
Activity and Interests
This Villa is 10 minutes walk or 3 minutes drive to Kalathos beach. The beach is well looked after with sunbeds and beach tavern's, there is also access to the local hotel where if you wish can use their facilities for free.
Nearest Airport: Rhodes Airport at 40 Kilometres.
Nearest Ferry: Rhodes Town 40 Kilometres.
Car hire is recommended but not essential.
Kalathos Village is a 10 minute walk. Lindos is 7-10 minute drive. Pefcos is 15 minute drive. Haraki is 5-7 minute drive. Faliraki is half hours drive. The Airport is 45 minutes away. Rhodes Town is 50 minutes away.
The distance to the main supermarket with a bakery and butchers inside is 5 minutes drive, this also has a cash point, there is also a cash point at the nearest hotel just 3 minutes away. Other leisure Activities are walking, horse riding, snorkelling, off road safari, go-Karts, mini-golf, scuba diving, and all watersports.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£350|
Once you have decided to book we take a 20% deposit to secure your booking, and the balance paid 8 weeks before your arrival. We always meet our guests on arrival to take you to your villa and you also receive a welcome pack in the fridge. Full Acknowledgement of moies paid will be given.
Changeover day, we would like the villa vacated by 10am on the day of departure, this is necessary to allow for cleaning of the villa before the next guests arrive, however this maybe flexible.
Notes on prices:
Please note; The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified ( British Pound ), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may except other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, and wash hand basin. upstairs bathroom with shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, Bedroom 2 with double bed, Bedroom 3 with a double and a single bed, and a mezzanine sun room with bed settee.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This modern spacious well equipped villa is tastefully furnished throughout and stands in a Large garden area containing a variety of tropical plants. Very Large parking area. Lovely tiled terraced areas with outside furniture for relaxing and soaking up the sun, plus plenty of terrace area for an alfresco BBQ. And it's own private pool. An ideal setting for your holiday. Outside: Large Garden and patio areas surrounding the villa, traditional stone BBQ, private pool with sunbeds and parasols, 2 x large balconies 1 with table and chairs underneath a bamboo pergola and the top balcony has sunbeds and parasols. Utility Room: Washing Machine, Ironing Board and Iron, linen baskets. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen, bath/shower towels, hand towels & T.towels will be provided and will have a weekly clean unless specified at an additional cost. No beach towels provided. Other: A Mezzanine with bed settee which leads onto it's own private Balcony with sunbeds. And a large fridge, books.