House in Widemouth Bay, Bude, Cornwall, England - Peaceful Location, Ideal For Families, Couples And Surfers
8 Atlantic Close is a family-orientated semi-detached holiday home offering split level self-catering accommodation for up to seven guests in three bedrooms. Located near Bude in North Cornwall, the property is set in an enviable picturesque position just yards from Widemouth Bay, Bude’s most beautiful, unspoilt beach.
About the Owner
About Laura Ryan
We are a couple of teachers with a young family who wish to attract guests who will enjoy our property and treat it respectfully.
Activity and Interests
The Cornish coast path and the beach car park (which you won’t need to use given its close location to the house!) are just across the road, allowing guests to enjoy the lifeguarded beach directly ahead or wander to Salthouse or Black Rock. Surfing is a popular pursuit here and there are breaks to suit all experience levels within walking distance of the house. There are numerous surf schools that centre their operations in and around Widemouth Bay and surf hire is available at Widemouth Beach.
The nearest airport is Exeter.
Bude town centre 3 miles
Boscastle 12 miles
Tintagel 16 miles
Widemouth Bay is a popular holiday destination that attracts tourists because of its miles of lovely long sandy beach. Whilst popular, the beach is rarely crowded and still retains a relaxed feeling of peace and tranquillity that you are sure to fall in love with. With a good selection of amenities, Widemouth boasts three pub with restaurants that serve excellent food, a local convenience store, several beach cafes and a fish and chip shop - all within easy reach by foot from 8 Atlantic Close.
Widemouth Bay is just a three mile drive, bike ride or walk along the coast path or canal from the popular seaside town of Bude with its excellent amenities including shops, eateries and supermarkets. Here you will also find the beaches of Crooklets and Summerleaze.
Cornwall offers so much to see and do and boasts the longest stretch of continuous coastline in Britain. You can discover picturesque Cornish fishing villages, countless spectacular beaches and sweeping bays, smuggler’s coves, dramatic cliffs and coastlines and also beautiful countryside and moorland - all just waiting to be explored!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
Deposit is 20% at time of booking, the rest payable 6 weeks before arriving.
Saturday is changeover day. Arrival is from 2pm on Saturdays and departure at 10am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The upstairs bathroom is modern with a bath, shower, WC and sink. The downstairs has a single toilet, as a well as a spacious wet room with power shower. This room is perfect for showering sand away after long, lazy days at the beach!
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The main bedroom consists of a king sized bed, storage wardrobes and chests of drawers. The second bedroom consists of a triple sleeper, the bottom is a double bunk bed and the top is a single. The third bedroom consists of a set of single bunk beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Accommodation has been extended and renovated in recent years and has an overall wooden style in keeping with that of a seaside property. There are many different spaces for guests to relax and the decking area is perfect for a lazy summer evening watching the famous Widemouth Bay sunset! Outside: Outside: There are two gardens; the front south facing garden which catches the sun throughout the day and the larger rear garden area. Above the rear garden is a large decking area which is accessed from the lounge or garden and offers outside table and chairs providing an ideal place for relaxing and taking in the view! From the decking area, guests can enjoy their evening meal to the sound of the sea whilst admiring the colourful sunset over the ocean. The deck also has lighting and a chimenea to ensure even the colder evenings can be enjoyed. Utility Room: Washing machine Tumble dryer Hover Dustpan and brush Mop High chair Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning is weekly. Towels and linen are included. Other: The hall is a large space which can be used as a play area.