Apartment in Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain - Shared Pool In The Grounds Of The Apartment, A Car Park In Basement, Essential In Marbella
A home away from home in the old town Marbella. We are located right beside Calle Ricardo Soriano, the Main Street & all of it's shopping which cuts right through Marbella. The apartment is equally distance to the beach & Orange Square, which is full of history & super restaurants, it takes 5-10 minutes to walk to the beach or old town, no taxi is necessary to get to either place. We are a five minute taxi ride to "La Canada" in Marbella & "Corte Ingles" in Puerto Banus both super stores for great shopping. Our duplex apartment has 2 good sized bedrooms on separate floors & 2 x full bathrooms (on separate floors for added privacy), perfect for 2 couples, a small family or a group of 4 singletons. The top master bedroom has it's own totally private terrace which is not overlooked by anyone, it's great for sunbathing, there is an additional balcony off the living room downstairs, it's really lovely to dine out on the balcony at breakfast or dinner & take in views on "la Concha" mountain. It gets quite hot during the day but there is a canopy if you wish to sit in the shade. We have just tastefully redecorated & this will be the first time we have rented our much loved summer home. Our cozy 2 bed will charm you from the time you step over the threshold!
About the Owner
We are an Irish family who love to travel! We love Spain and have had our little pad in Marbella since 1996. As our children are a little older now and are really easy to travel with, we have high hopes of travelling further afield more frequently using “owners direct”.
From the Owner
“We love living in the old town among the locals. We are a five/ten minute walk to Orange Square and the same to the port and the beach. We love that we can walk everywhere, no card is needed although we have a car park spot if required. Spain is very laid back and we love spending time chilling out here on the beach whilst lying in the sun.”
Activity and Interests
We are in Old Town Marbella. We are 5-10 minutes walk to the beach or Orange Square. I can walk it in 5 mins, an elderly person will require 10 minutes. The great thing about our apartment is that you do not require a car, however parking os available upon request.
Malaga is the nearest airport, its about 45/50 minutes for Marbella. there is a bus for 5 Euro or your can cab it. I can also arrange transport for 60Euro each way. A taxi will cost you 100euro.
We are located in centre of Marbella, 5/10 mins to beach & Orange Square
There is a folder in the apartment full of interesting stuff to do, places to go & recommended restaurants to eat in.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£251|
Deposit of 300 Euro required which will be refunded on the day of checkout if no damages have been noted.
There is a cleaning fee of 100 euro
There are no nightly lettings of this property, just weekly lettings, with changeover on Saturdays or Sundays. Departure is at 10am but you may leave your luggage for a little longer depending on when the next guest is checking in.
Notes on prices:
Low season (Jan Feb Mar Apr Oct Noc Dec ) 450 Euro weekly
Mid season (May Sept) 495 Euro weekly
High season (June Jul Aug) 595 weekly
A 300 euro booking deposit is required at the time of booking. The full payment is due 1 month before your arrival. The deposit is returned to you on the day of checkout. Cleaning fee of 100 due 1 month before your arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“It's in a great location! Perfect for tapas bars, great restaurants, bars & night life! We chill out by the day, either hanging out at the beach or taking it easy by the pool. We have TV too so if we just want to crash out and take a day off we can watch TV, we have that option too. By night we either head to the old town for a nice relaxing meal or we go to the port to party. If the mood takes us, we head to Banus, either we take a 5 min can ride or we take the local ferry which is a fab little sail either by day or night. There is a lot of shopping available too!!”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Ensuite to Master has full bath/shower/bidet and wc. Main bathroom also has full bath/shower/wc & bidet
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has 2 single beds, Master bedroom also has 2 single beds. Beds easily pushed together to make king size bed.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: A home away from home, we have lots of buckets & spades for the beach as well as a surf board and a selection of boogie boards for kids. There is also a bike and helmet suitable for a 7-12 year old. Its great to cycle along the prom day or night. 2 sun beds on the balcony, which is completely private. We have left a little folder full of recommended restaurants and emergency numbers, so if you need a recommendation or help, you can contact us immediately. Outside: There is a shared pool and gardens on the ground floor. We have a completely private terrace on the top floor of the building, you cannot be seen by anyone here so its a great sun trap to bath in. We also have a separate balcony and dinning tables and chairs so its easy to dine al fresco here. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Brand new towels & linens on each bed which are replaced after each guest vacates the apart. If you are staying for 2 weeks, a linen change and maid service will take place at the end of each week. Each guest is provided with a complete set of towels. Other: The floors of the apartment are made of carrera marble throughout, a typical Spanish feature which keeps the temperature nice and cool on really hot days.